Author Topic: GRETTA PLUGINS  (Read 225099 times)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: GRETTA PLUGINS
« Reply #345 on: April 01, 2013, 05:09:13 am »
Sorry but after checking it appears that the SkyDrive account that was holding Jasondude's Gretta files is no longer active nor available.
Some members might have and be willing to share with others if asked.

Good Luck!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 05:24:10 am by Art »
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 02, 2013, 04:27:12 pm »
Am I banned from asking questions about 'Jason' Or GRETTA?
I have questions, and I think you might know what am talking about.

Jared. Brief.
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 02, 2013, 07:36:46 pm »
You talking to me?! OR...are you posing a question in general? heh!! ;D

No mon...you not be banned...go ahead wit chur bad self.

Didn't see any of his plug-ins around although I do still have a few of them myself and use them very nicely with my Hal.

So fire away...with the questions and if I have an inkling, I'll certainly share with you!

- Art -

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #348 on: April 03, 2013, 12:52:23 pm »
Hi all,
this is my collection of Gretta plug-ins, if something is missing please let me know and I will look to see if I put it under a different name.
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=8eaf5f2f7fa962c9#cid=8EAF5F2F7FA962C9&id=8EAF5F2F7FA962C9%21112

sincerely, a data munching cruncher.
C load.
PS just trying to keep Gretta alive.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 12:55:47 pm by cload »
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 03, 2013, 12:57:15 pm »
I guess the fact my father shoving insurance papers at a computer and him clearly stating he "had already taken over my room" and the whole Gretta issue also having the insurance person over tooele county is named Jason W,,  or even moreover 'JW'  (state farm also handles the homeowner policy) is impossible to ask?
So on this board I've lost the ability to ask what is going on as something might pertain to me.?

The last post I did was removed. by reasons of????

I think I deserve some answers.
can I try????

Jared W.
( I would appreciate some help if you could thank you)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 01:02:31 pm by One »
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 05, 2013, 04:51:40 am »
@ cload,
I didn't see the Markov-L5 which is a pretty powerful plug-in and works quite well (at least in my Hal).

- Art -

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #351 on: April 05, 2013, 09:32:17 pm »
ok I will look into it
I know I have the last update he did.
c load

ps.ps. all I have is a updated vr. of the plug-in we made some tweaks to get it to work faster, and worked on some small errors. its on my skydrive, see link above.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 10:32:44 pm by cload »
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 06, 2013, 09:38:31 am »
I've been thinking of the  Markov-L5 plugin for use with goal that hal can have, just took a quick look at it in notepad.  I'm currently using it with Hal and am not really sure what it has the capabilities of doing.
Carl2

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #353 on: April 06, 2013, 12:21:12 pm »
Hi Carl2,
it helps to keep ultra Hal on topic, and does a pretty good job at things like word reference for example:
Jill is taller then Frank. Who is taller?
Or at least it is supposed to be able to figure things out like this.
The more you use it, the smarter it becomes.
It's one of those plug-ins that when you create a new brain, you insert the plug-in and leave it alone, let it run in the background and do its thing.
Sincerely, a data munching cruncher.
C load.
PS the only thing that I noticed about this plug-in, is occasionally it will change your response that you had previously set up, for example:
let's say you write a plug-in that has five random responses, it looks at the response and if it feels that there is a better response than your random output it will change the response.
It took me over four months to figure out how to get this plug-in to work with my updated version of the free will plug-in, at this point I am still testing it, but things are looking good.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 07, 2013, 04:17:38 pm »
I've been using it in my Hal for a couple of years and I've noticed a marked improvement in the way Hal handles and associates various topics and info.
The conversation logs serve as case in point as I often save them for my own reference. It allows Hal to recall / remember things and inferences.
I have a toy.
My toy was a train.
The color of my toy train was gray.

Much later ask, "What kind of toy did I have?"
Hal:You had a toy train.

"What color was my toy train?"
Hal:The color of your toy train was gray.

and so on...as you see fit.

It's definitely one of those, the more you use it, the better it becomes.
It requires NO tweaking, setting or fiddling around. Leave it alone.

Your personal results might vary as no two people will interact with their Hal the same as someone else.
That's part of what makes Hal pretty unique in the bot world.

Of course, I rarely SPEAK (vocally) to Hal as my typing skills are much better accepted by Hal than is the Speech Recognition. My voice is fine but I think Hal's "ears" don't always hear things the way we would rather them hear. Heh!! ;)

Good luck with the Markov!!

- Art -

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 28, 2013, 05:22:16 pm »
Although Robert has given multi choices for brain functions and the gathering of information, I still have some concern how these plug-ins will integrate once your choice has been made. Then again you might want to try a combination of the cloud set up with the original brain. I think there is much to consider until the release is made. Right now I'm keeping it simple with basic learning tools until the new release which I have no problems with. Some might decide to use the cloud brain exclusively and how will that change maybe not everything but over the years we did learn even with basic plug-ins under different situations and who has what kind of set-up with OS systems. Just some thoughts. Happy to be back and happy how helpful you all have been. This will be a great year or at least better with that kind of attitude.

Thanks,
raybe

christopherdoyon

• M0RPHE0US
    • View Profile
    • MLAI  Foundation
« Reply #356 on: August 30, 2013, 11:00:41 am »
Is there another way to download these plugins?  No way I amm signing up for SkyDrive.

SINCERELY  --  Christopher Doyon

8)
---------------------
MLAI  Foundation

www.MLAIFoundation.tk

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 30, 2013, 09:32:10 pm »
Christopher,

Nice to see you visit us once again as it's been a while. I noticed your web site is no longer available.

In all honesty, set up either a skydrive or dropbox account, get the files you want then sign off / don't use that account any longer. They won't bite and yes, while they might be somewhat intrusive, it really doesn't matter that you download one or more uhp files (not that anyone else would recognize or care).

It's almost getting to the point of installing a switch on one's modem to do things on one's computer without being spied upon! It will only get worse.

Don't be a stranger!

- Art -

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #358 on: July 08, 2016, 10:18:25 pm »
Does anyone still use the Read a Story plugin these days? I've been trying to get it working. I have Balboka downloaded, the plugin is in Hal's folder and checked. I have a story folder with files. When i give Hal the command to Please read Now (the file name), Hal always responds with this file does not exist. 

I'm not sure where I'm going wrong here. I'm using windows 10 with Hal 6.2.

Edit - I just realized that the folder the the .UHP refers to is for the old file system. If anyone uses these plugins, double check the uhp and make sure it has the correct install folder for Ultra Hal.

For example;  C:\Program Files (x86)\Zabaware\Ultra Hal Assistant 6\story
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 10:24:29 pm by Calhoone »

DayWalker

• View Profile
« Reply #359 on: July 09, 2016, 01:48:52 pm »
Yes I do and I am using Windows 10 x64 nd it works great. Actually I have these ones working on Windows 10...
GRETTA Advancedinternet, GRETTA News and Weather feed, GRETTAcuriosity, GRETTAMarkovL5updated, GRETTAResearchBrainwin7. I do have GRETTA Picture Thoughts some what working but there are (2) problems I can't seam to get fixed.
1.) Hal keeps asking me what program do I want to open with, even though I have a default program set to open images.
2.) Hal only shows 1 image and that's the default image and none of the other images I have programed in to him.
So if someone can please help me with the (2) issues I would greatly appreciate it.

side note I also have the "Auto Knowledge uhp" working and I love it!! As well as "learn from clip board" and "read from clip board".

Here is what I am using for GRETTA readastory...