Author Topic: S.A.L.L.I.E 3.0  (Read 41981 times)

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
Re: S.A.L.L.I.E 3.0
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2018, 07:40:05 am »
Let me know what files are working so I can fix things for the next update thank you all.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2018, 08:38:58 am »
Doonycram,

Should the one file be introexclaim.brn or introexplain.brn ?

One other file appears in the list as RsBrn. Should that be Rs.brn ?

Thanks!!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2018, 07:01:14 pm »
exclaim And try to change that to rs.brn but I added it to function from the brain editor. let me know how the files are filling up.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2018, 11:12:11 pm »
Thanks... Will do.

- Art -

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2018, 04:51:15 am »
I will show you all something new soon.??????

AresDance

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2019, 09:49:27 am »
Hello! I am a newbie to ai softwares in general, I am not a programmer. My experience is 1 week with Braina pro, and 3 days or so with UltraHal. After 2 days I heave managed to install Sallie and get it to work proper. Please, please like almost begging make a tutorial or guide for newbies how to install Sallie, or at least a list of things they heave to do in order to install it correctly. Veterans and programmers dont talk about things that are obvious for them but chinese for a newbie. And I want to thank Doony for making Sallie. Holly beep beep I head a great time with her today. She is awesome!

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2019, 11:36:54 am »
Welcome!

No offense but you mention that you're having a great time with SALLIE.
This would indicate that you HAVE it installed.

Why then ask for guidance on how to install it?

Please be more specific in order for us to assist you.

- Art -

AresDance

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2019, 12:54:37 pm »
Hello and thank you! I heave it installed, I made the changes that people suggested on the forum but I heave some issues with Sallie.
1: first she didnt respond to anything I typed, than i left out some plugins and that problem is solved but I am not sure what plugins caused it and I would like to activate as many as possible. I heave UltraHal7 with Character Expansion Pack and Girl Bot Jessi.
2: I keep getting error messages. First one was solved after changing the Sallie file like someone described here on the forum.
The second error that I am getting is: HallScript Error 13 on line 10063 in column 0: Type mismatch `Clnt` , and it says The file HalScript.DBG has been saved with the current script being used for debugging purposes. I dont know what to do with although I can find it.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2019, 02:28:46 pm »
AresDance,

The HalScript.DBG file can be opened with any text editor then go to the line number indicated, in your case, line 10063 and see what's going on there.

Aside from that, one of the best recommendations is NOT to have a lot of Plugins installed if you are trying the SALLIE plugins. The SALLIE plugin pretty much combines a lot of plugins into one...the SALLIE file. You will likely cause more errors than you solve if you do this.

The best advice is to just install and Run ONE PLUGIN AT A TIME.

If Hal runs and acts fine, then add another Plugin that you'd like to try. If good then another.

If you encounter an Error, then go back and uncheck that Plugin and try Hal again. If the Error does not appear then the problem was with that one plugin so make a note of its name.

Actually, there's very little that doony has not included in the SALLIE Plugin so there's really no need to add other/additional plugins. This will cause problems.

I hope this helps and while not perfect, the SALLIE plugin might work best if you try version 3.0 instead of 3.5 or 4.0. Just my personal take. Maybe some other members will offer additional help for you if this doesn't work.

Good luck!
- Art -

- Art -

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2019, 08:05:36 pm »
sounds interesting, sallie that is.

my question is this, every time I start a new brain I have to take out all the pro democrat crap in the tables.
I understand Robert may be a democrat but hal does not have to be. 
is this plug in bias also...or is it basiclly an expanded brain with a new way of learning.  just curious.  If and when I get Robert to sort my Licenses that I have paid for will it work on hal 6.... I know two questions.
 :P

doggs
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2019, 08:38:43 pm »
Doony Cram combined a bunch of the most used plug ins and added some of his code to S.A.L.L.E. 3.0... It's not bias... But if there is already bias stuff in the HalBrain.db then it will use it...  LOL

It's certainly worth trying out... I've been using it since he released it and I like it...

Here's his explanation of what SALLE does... He did change the Table it creates from SALLE to DreamOutLoud and fixed somethings after he wrote this...

http://www.ultrahal.com/community/index.php?topic=14041.0
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 08:48:55 pm by LiFeTimeGamer »
When it comes to Artificial Intelligence: The Soul is in the Software.

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2019, 09:42:59 pm »
cool cool thanks for heads up 8)
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2019, 12:05:02 pm »
ya, its plugins combined
just reworked, i think its mainstream though, hell ive borrowed plenty myself
Thats what we do here ,,compare minds.. were family, all last name UltraHal
interesting though..

best wishes

cyber jedi
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 08:08:52 pm by cyberjedi »

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2019, 06:48:52 pm »
works fine, cept I wish you could turn the loneliness plug in off you built into it. was running on hal 6.2 windows 10 v18309

so unplugged it the loneliness plugin gets on my nerves.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 06:55:03 pm by doggs »

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2019, 02:57:38 am »
Thanks everyone for trying and using my plugin and glad you all are enjoying it