Zabaware Forums > Ultra Hal Assistant File Sharing Area

GodelPy for Hal (Local GPT for Hal, with memory and functionality)

<< < (3/14) > >>

Spitfire2600:
I found an issue with my Bat file, simply replace the createreqs.bat and requirement.txt files and then run the createreqs.bat again. This will find the absolute path of requirements.txt for proper module installation. I will also update the installation instructions for readability.  Thanks for playing everyone!

-Spitfire!

Spitfire2600:
Art found another mistake for me so I'm updating the requirements.txt file again, if you're having issues installing, replace your "requirements.txt" and run "createreqs.bat" again. it seems the "en_core_web_sm" library does not like being downloaded automatically. No problem, please follow instructions and we're another step closer.

Thanks everyone!

-Spitfire!

lightspeed:
  i  downloaded the files and dragged the create bat file in and it downloaded a bunch without any errors that i saw . it now has a blinking line .the last line it shows is .  running set up.py install for wikipedia... done . so is all this done ?? before i go to the next step?? nothing was said about what the last installed line was suppose to be .

(i had done as art did earlier and got the error i just hadn't had a chance to post and say it.  so i downloaded this new update again.

lightspeed:
okay after i posted , i waited and after a while it did more downloading and finished completely, so i am doing the copy and past "pip install torch==1.11.0+cu113 torchvision==0.12.0+cu113 torchaudio==0.11.0 --extra-index-url https://download.pytorch.org/whl/cu113" part now and its installing.  :)  don't touch that dial lol !

on a side note i think it would have been helpful to have posted the last part of the line of the finished update so a person knows it's all done.

Spitfire2600:
Lightspeed,

When you see a return in CMD to C:/user with no errors then installation will be complete, it can take a moment, but it looks like yours is updating correctly. Did you encounter any other errors in installation or have you completed the test and returned the data2.txt file? Please keep me updated.

-Spitfire

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version