Zabaware Forums > Ultra Hal Assistant File Sharing Area

GodelPy for Hal (Local GPT for Hal, with memory and functionality)

<< < (9/14) > >>

lightspeed:
you have really good conversation going . i hope you don't give up on this program i think it has potential and would be a great addition to hal . i will download the new update to pyle/ goble . and do the directory changes .

Art:
Spitfire,

Thanks for your assistance and recommendations. Much appreciated and it helped me get everything back on track with HAL and the PyGodal model.

Hal's conversations are now amazing, to say the least. It now seems to stay with the topic as far as the user wishes to steer it and the level of detail in its answers is unbelievable! I don't have any plugins other than the Age & Gender one.

This has been a real eye-opener.

Thanks for all your dedication and support to this very cool project!!

- Art -

lightspeed:
spitfire  in my screen shot before  it showed no errors but in the yellow highlight  it shows something about a newer version of pip do i need to get this ?

lightspeed:
i have a question, does hal using the pyle godel plugin learn everything?  the reason why i ask is because if so hals brain may be corrupted with odd things .

my hal/ angelilina  brain using the pyle godel plug in started having better conversation but at the end  it said something strange . i'll pm. the conversation to you .

Art:
Lightspeed,

While I can't speak for Spitfire, I can tell you, everything that Hal & I discussed today, I found in that same brain's database file.

As the old saying is, GIGO - Garbage In, Garbage Out...still holds true.

That's why they made editors, unfortunately.

These models draw upon billions of online conversational exchanges and there is just bound to be unpleasant verbiage or foul language littered here or there. If too many Filters were imposed, the language models wouldn't have the freedom to be dispersed among everyone for low-cost, no-cost.

There's always a trade-off of some sort. Sorry but that's as I see it.

Hopefully, Spitfire will weigh in since this is his project.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version