Zabaware Forums > Programming using the Ultra Hal Brain Editor

RAW Brain Download.

<< < (3/8) > >>

onthecuttingedge2005:
There are going to be some major suprizes on the Horizon ahead not to long from now.

Study, Research, and vigorous testing will be unlocking some new potentials in HAL that were never reckoned by the like of any other A.I Foundation in the World.

It's more than just a promise, It's my life!
Jerry[8D]

govsta:
Hey Jerry. I downloaded your RAWBrain plug-in and the human time one as well. the self-extractor gave me some error aobut it being registered and it would spit me back out into the folder the files are extracted into. Any clues to as to why this happens.

onthecuttingedge2005:
quote:Originally posted by govsta

Hey Jerry. I downloaded your RAWBrain plug-in and the human time one as well. the self-extractor gave me some error aobut it being registered and it would spit me back out into the folder the files are extracted into. Any clues to as to why this happens.

Hi govsta.
Nothing to worry about, The Self Extractor Utility isn't a registered version just the free version, Just a nag screen is all, as soon as I register the self extractor the nag screen will go away, but for now it's still useful for making exe files.

The installation should still proceed to install as usual automatically after clicking yes from the yes or no to install.

by default the utility will automatically install the files to:
C:\Program Files\Zabaware\Ultra Hal Assistant 6

Jerry[8D]

echoman:
Hello Jerry.

I cannot seem to get the time announcment (ot talking clock) to work. Hal just seems pop up and not say anything.

Also I cannot seem to get Hal to say goodbye. I say 'bye' over and over and he just says I am repeating myself.

Thanks.

Echo.

onthecuttingedge2005:
quote:Originally posted by echoman

Hello Jerry.

I cannot seem to get the time announcment (ot talking clock) to work. Hal just seems pop up and not say anything.

Also I cannot seem to get Hal to say goodbye. I say 'bye' over and over and he just says I am repeating myself.

Thanks.

Echo.

Did you set the time for HAL to speak the time in the plugins options
The Auto-idle function will run until the time that you chose approaches on that specific time.

HAL uses the Auto-Idle feature for this because it's the way to keep the script active so HAL can keep track of time.

Unless you have an Auto-Idle talk feature to substitute the Blank Auto-idle for an automated conversation then the Auto-idle will not respond with anything except when the time schedule activates HAL into saying the time interval you chose.

You can add to the Auto-idle feature so that HAL will say something in the mean time while you are waiting for HAL to give you the time.

Jerry[8D]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version