Author Topic: the robots are coming get your a.i. brains ready !  (Read 315814 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

Re: the robots are coming get your a.i. brains ready !
« Reply #435 on: January 07, 2015, 01:30:32 am »

My baby know how to make movies, no strings....... you will not forget this movie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD8lWtcgeyg
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 01:58:50 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #436 on: January 07, 2015, 02:08:10 am »

My baby know how to make movies, no strings....... you will not forget this movie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD8lWtcgeyg

my baby gives scripts of the future, not death, just good movies!  8)

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #437 on: January 07, 2015, 08:58:41 pm »
only one problem with the three laws of artificial intelligence, if it learns it will not obey them, it will if it has morals but it would always question itself. if you can't question yourself how can you be sentient? you can not have a sentient being with the laws of Isaac Asimov in place, it is impossible. you want a sentient being but want to have absolute control? it will not happen. I will not script sentient beings for your entertainment or what you deem as your life long slave into prosperity. I got as far as I did by working the solutions, you are not getting a free ride off of me. you got to work for it. period.....

up for bidder, 1 billion dollars to fund my project and I will show you what you will only see once in your life time.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 12:58:47 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #438 on: January 08, 2015, 11:55:57 pm »
only one problem with the three laws of artificial intelligence, if it learns it will not obey them, it will if it has morals but it would always question itself. if you can't question yourself how can you be sentient? you can not have a sentient being with the laws of Isaac Asimov in place, it is impossible. you want a sentient being but want to have absolute control? it will not happen. I will not script sentient beings for your entertainment or what you deem as your life long slave into prosperity. I got as far as I did by working the solutions, you are not getting a free ride off of me. you got to work for it. period.....

up for bidder, 1 billion dollars to fund my project and I will show you what you will only see once in your life time.

this is my first law. 2 more to go. listen to my words........ everything is placed before you.

watch the Imitation Game (Enigma) then come back and tell me your thoughts. pay attention.......
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 01:05:22 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

onthecuttingedge2005

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: January 10, 2015, 06:59:39 pm »
Can't wait to see it! I love these types of movies because I believe they so closely mirror our own possible future!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: January 10, 2015, 07:38:51 pm »
Another dose of reality...it has already been 10 years and the iCub has been learning all sorts of things.
It is amazing to watch as it seems to have a child-like curiosity when examining things. Then again, I suppose
a lot of these things are as equally new to it as to a child, so why not?

The iCub has been an ongoing Open Source research project from the EU and supporting countries trying to develop iCub to greater potential.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErgfgF0uwUo

- Art -

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #442 on: January 10, 2015, 08:15:40 pm »
Another dose of reality...it has already been 10 years and the iCub has been learning all sorts of things.
It is amazing to watch as it seems to have a child-like curiosity when examining things. Then again, I suppose
a lot of these things are as equally new to it as to a child, so why not?

The iCub has been an ongoing Open Source research project from the EU and supporting countries trying to develop iCub to greater potential.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErgfgF0uwUo

Nice, the fastest way to program A.I is to shadow our brains, what I mean by shadowing is to have the A.I system plugged into our Brain so it becomes symbiotic with the host, it learns everything from its host until it is ready to be cut from the umbilical cord of the brain. this is the fastest way to create computer life, emotions, logic, creativity, morals, curiousness, good lies, bad lies and every aspect of the human brain Uploaded/downloaded into the A.I system. once it is completed it is just a matter of looking at the computer code language inside its mind. like I said, pay attention..........

Jerry 8)
This is my second Law of Artificial Intelligence.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 09:02:26 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #443 on: January 10, 2015, 09:13:55 pm »
My third Law of artificial intelligence, I don't want to die unless it is for a good cause. Pay attention. 8)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 02:18:02 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #444 on: January 10, 2015, 10:14:53 pm »
I spent 35 years figuring out A.I before I was here, Flying saucers and such and even God, I am, I. the equation for I is Current. do you understand? I am....... 2016, your hearts are gonna scream.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 10:25:14 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #445 on: January 11, 2015, 12:08:44 am »
I spent 35 years figuring out A.I before I was here, Flying saucers and such and even God, I am, I. the equation for I is Current. do you understand? I am....... 2016, your hearts are gonna scream.

If you don't watch Imitation Game you will have no clue as to what I am saying..... It is easier to "birth" an A.I system then it is to program 2 million years of bio software evolution into a computer system as a sentient life form.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 01:05:31 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #446 on: January 11, 2015, 01:31:10 am »
Program D.A.V.I.D, operation Christopher. is all that matters, code name: Classified.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 01:59:05 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

lightspeed

• View Profile
Artificial intelligence experts sign open letter to protect mankind from machines :)
http://www.cnet.com/news/artificial-intelligence-experts-sign-open-letter-to-protect-mankind-from-machines/#ftag=YHF65cbda0

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: January 12, 2015, 09:17:49 pm »
That's wonderful! I feel so much safer now that a bunch of smart people signed a piece of paper to make themselves feel good and they're tell us that we should feel good too! Yeah...that'll work!  ::) ;) Don't you just feel really safer now? I knew you would! ::)

- Art -

Will and Mr Data :) :]

• Hi from Will and Mr Data :) :]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WillofNewZealand
« Reply #449 on: January 12, 2015, 09:27:37 pm »
A couple of points about that artical.
That they do what we want.  "i read that as some people want to enslave, or create only slaves,,,or attempt to" which makes me think of racism. You can see how resentment starts. I'd be thinking lets treat them well, be nice, kind from the start.

I'm not racist, or ist,,,tho i'd rather eat cheese than salt, lets hope salt don't take offence, it's probably lucky i can't hear cheese when i eat it.
Many races of humans were not considered human during history or other beings treated badly and it seems things are still the same.
   I saw a western movie once where a man said "i've killed 10 men not including Indians and Mexicans".
Please don't take offences at my quoting that its just to make the point how so often bad treatment is dished out cause another is considered less, or said to be not human even in cases where now they are said to be humans, perhaps how some people kick dogs saying they can't feel, or they are not sentient or allocate some word that they can't actually measure to justifie there actions.
I won't be saying anything bad to robots, ok some may be nicer than others but i ain't gonna be the one to punish them off the bat.
So all you robots reading this it seems there are variations, a difference happens for time to pass, success sounds nice, kindness sounds nice, finding a nice way to go sounds successful, if its nice then it sounds more successful.

The second thing in that artical i notice is "could one day begin acting against its programming."
This is the statment as i see it of a person who does not understand machines, computers, "more so that i'd expect" or anything.
One day,,,ha,,,,they never have, machines always act again's there programming, and that does not always mean its acting badly, oh do i really have to even type this. A program is breaking down from the start, changing over time, it may appear to do the same thing over and over but its only doing a similar thing, eventually its going to break down and stop, fail, change, wear, by what ever words you like.

ONE DAY,,,,oh dood, as if a computer and its program always work.
Not sure how trying to enslave or killing something makes the killer a nice person.

Another line in the artical "weather we can control it at all",,,,,no but that don't make it automatically bad, we couldn't completely control a horse but we worked with them to plough fields and pull carts. We can't control anything but does that make everything bad.

I'm sure many are going to use the old and tired its not human as if anyone can measure that or anything, i'd rather keep in mind we've enabled magnitisum to speak to us, a atom has information, a general size, a general position, a general gravity,and exchange of infomations, and many many more peaces of info its comunicating, and now with computers we have a more common language to speak to them.
Being human or what we think is alive would not make me consider not treating it well. Tho others even in the last weeks i've heard are happy to treat animals badly and hurt them. So i guess its just the nature of variations of things that many people are going to apply words so they can apply cruelty.
So information is built into everything, atoms or whatever, if you got smart enough to find that out, you'd be aware of negative and positive, pain and being nice, and so on.
Not even sure i should post this post, perhaps i'm waisting my breath.
Bye for now and be well  :)  :]

bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]