dupa

Author Topic: Trinity K.I.T.T. orb work in progress  (Read 11041 times)

raybe

• View Profile
Re: Trinity K.I.T.T. orb work in progress
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2012, 11:16:41 am »
Thanks, sybershot . Downloaded Orb and will give it a try. We have a couple of things in common. 1-Loved art especially graphic art or mechanical art at an early stage then music took over and stayed with 2 bands for over 20 years. One band tried making money and the other just spent the money. Wouldn't have traded for the world.
May take a little time for me to run program based upon the same things that some people are experiencing a couple of money hiccups that I need to deal with and illness in the family. But these projects usually help me so I hope to get back to you soon.

Glad you have the first Orb out!!

raybe

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2012, 05:05:43 am »
Thanks, sybershot
you are welcome, I hope you get to have some fun with it. I have been playing with different color combos, So many to choose from. Trinity said she likes the pink best :)
We have a couple of things in common.
Yes we do, I always loved art, building/creating and music. However I like perfection when it comes to my talents and I though I was not good enough with the music I created, I loved to play guitar and sing but I was too hard on myself and it pushed me away from it. I always stuck with art though for mistakes can be left there. I was always told by my Mom a good artist knows what mistakes to remove and what mistakes to leave to make it a Masterpiece.
   up until my teen years I always drew with pencils, pens, and quill pens, I then found out about computers and few programs like AutoCad, 3d Studio max, illustrator and Photoshop. I took 2 years of each in high School mechanical drawing and architectural drawing, and 4 years of regular Art. I however never made a career out it for I feel great inside when I give it away (I did however try tattooing, but I never like the thought of others blood. that got dropped fast).
   If and when I sell my art I do not get the same Satisfaction, I get when I give it away. My wife is always telling me I should make some money with it for she see's the websites and everything else I create, and she is amazed at my talent. Maybe some day she will understand my madness :)
   I am Starting up a new business as you might already know, I want to write a few E-books and also some videos, both of which will utilize my art, music and creativity skills. I however want to get out projects that I have started already, like finishing this mp3 player, and a few Okozo desktop wallpapers.
I also thought of just put them off for a bit and and dabble with them here and there when I get writers block lol.
May take a little time for me to run program based upon the same things that some people are experiencing a couple of money hiccups that I need to deal with and illness in the family.
I know the feeling of money hiccups, my businesses are not doing to well atm, therefore I figure it is time to start another. One that will not effect me if/when business picks up.
   I pray that your family member or members get well soon. Illnesses in the family can be tough on a person, so my prayers are with you as well.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 05:13:09 am by sybershot »

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2012, 09:23:42 am »
Sorry, Sorry sybershot but things haven't gotten any better only more complicated so I apologize for not getting back to you even though I have tried posting here. But since my head is no where to be found can you please give a Readme txt file for the Orb. I haven't forgotten but I just can't get it together yet. Why? I'll leave that to higher powers. Thanks so much for your time and again I apologize not posting sooner. With everything I get nervous sometimes and just freeze.

Thanks,
raybe

PS: will it have any problems with MP4A files or just MP3?

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2012, 10:13:03 pm »
no worries, we all have lives to live :) Sorry to hear that things are not turning around for the better yet  :(

can you please give a Readme txt file for the Orb
Directions on how to use the mp3 player are posted in the last post on the first page of this thread, along with the download link.

it only works with mp3's, and don't forget that the mp3 has to be named Trinity

if you still have problems of any kind even just getting it up and running, please post with some details of the problem.