dupa

Author Topic: New Ziggy Brain.uhp version 2.0 brain.  (Read 2524 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

New Ziggy Brain.uhp version 2.0 brain.
« on: September 20, 2004, 11:23:20 am »
The new Ziggy Brain.uhp version 2.0 brain is almost done, I have to place in a few more specialized conversation scripts to fill in some relevance but it is almost done, The new Ziggy Brain.uhp is pretty much a chat bot with not much command services but does have a specialized deep learning abilty based on the learning of real humans at young ages, The
specialized scripts allow for greater relevance in proper conversational skills and truer relations between responses, At this time there is a little test teaching to help build up data files for the brain, I want to do a little more testing though, There are no Random responses in this brain except for emotions and functions but not in the responses themselves, All responses use a modified UserBrainRel response function that works very well, I might say through my experience as an AI Vbscript programmer this Ziggy Brain.uhp is the best learning brain I have ever seen so far.

This Brain learns like a true child would learn in the closest manner possible and has very good results, I kept service functions out of this brain for the purpose of keeping relevance in its place as the more scripts that are added to any brain causes relevance issues. So remember this script is designed to be short and sweet!

I will post to the forum when the Ziggy Brain is available for Premium Members only of www.UltraHalForum.com.

Best of wishes and brand new discoveries.
Jerry.[8D]