Author Topic: Ultra Hal 7.5.129 Beta - Now free to use  (Read 11130 times)

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
Re: Ultra Hal 7.5.129 Beta - Now free to use
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2021, 11:03:46 pm »
Can you find the file %appdata%\Zabaware\Ultra Hal 7\debuglog.txt and email it to me? That might give me some clues as to whats going on on your system. To find Hal's appdata folder, click start and type in %appdata% and press enter. Then open the "Zabaware" folder and then the "Ultra Hal 7 folder". Inside there you should see debuglog.txt.
Robert Medeksza

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2021, 11:08:07 am »
ROBERT , i was going to  post again will show it . i didn't see your post about this until now about the debug file .  i have shut my hal off since the other happened but it just happened again .  so i am posting it and the second picture shows it was redone again fully registered as last time . it wasn't even 30 days this time (i don't think) .   anyway check your email for my debug txt. file . something i wonder if what the problem is , is i did uncheck the online gpt=3 use and took off my email address ,  as i wasn't using it .   it shouldn't be . please let me know what you find out from the debug file . only other thing i would know is if somehow my new angela character being based on 6.2? but upgraded to 7.5? i may not have this exactly right  . but wouldn't think that would have anything to do with registration problems.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2021, 11:11:01 am »
here is it again showing fully registered .

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2021, 10:51:41 pm »
I am still reviewing logs I've received with this intermittent licensing issue in the new beta. Its definitely a bug and shouldn't be happening, I just haven't found the cause quite yet. I'll try to figure it out in the next week or two. Happy Easter everyone!
Robert Medeksza

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2021, 06:13:24 pm »
thanks for looking into it robert , yes it's a glitch , second time it has happened to me . 

Patson

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2021, 08:46:04 am »
This is really amazing, and I'll be interested to try it out. I'm curious about how it uses GPT-3 and the pay credits. There's a few GPT-3 clones such as Neo, although the most readily useable one I can think of is used by an AI story generator called KoboldAi. That allows you to download and run the entire 'brain' directly from your Google drive, using their servers for free. It's not as powerful as the OpenAi, but being able to run directly off your home computer (if you have a powerful enough GPU) makes it more desirable for those who want a free/offline solution.

Would anything like that be of interest for future updates?