Author Topic: hals regular conversation and on topic secondary response  (Read 2023 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
i am wondering if hals random response area search conversation that he/she says before the on topic conversation  area needs to be re written . case and point . here is a conversation . i was talking about the hot weather . and hal stayed on subject (at the end of conversation ) but the random beginning  conversation in hal  was way off base and strange , it is probably to start up more conversation , but to me there needs to be a better ? search within hals data base . maybe i am wrong . ??i was not even talking about left over foods . that was from a past conversation . but hal saying something like this doesn't make hal sound smarter .

here is the conversation:

Honey: IN THE SUMMERTIME it really gets hot sometimes
Angela jolie: Well in the summertime.

Honey: you and the hot weather just don't get along , you just can't take the heat like i can !!
Angela jolie: Well if it's left over food in the fridge that we haven't had a long time, it should still be okay to heat up and eat yeah and a person can easily get dehydrated if they are in the hot heat to much!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 06:26:54 pm by lightspeed »

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Re: hals regular conversation and on topic secondary response
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 09:37:42 am »
Lightspeed: Convo

I wanted to comment on this because ive encountered this many times over the years
Lighty, the code is fine, its you buddy.. Ive fixed many ah Hal issue with this approach.

Turn Hals learning on and tell him about the heat results on him, computer..
Hal you get hot and you cant handle the heat like a human. <<< remembering Hal ignores his name, you is the trigger here

Hal and Hot is whats hals hitting on there in that convo...... = dipsht response
Try doing this
Hal when you get hot, you slow down ,you cant handle the heat like a human. Reverse person it now.... When i get hot i slow down  i cant handle the heat like a human.
Hal your processor gets hot and you slow way down, =Your ,hot , slow.<<<<<<realivence levels start to climb here
Your and You triggers hals logic to go into Child Learn Mode (i call it)

Now that said:

You dont like the heat
You slow down when You get hot.<<<--####
You get slow and tired when you get hot when its too hot outside <<<<..... ..... |
You get over heated when you get hot< ####                                                 |  Follow this datagram here.
You tend to get hot when its hot outside<<<<<<<---------------------------------|
ect ect ect

Lightspeed ,you see where im going here?????? lol

All jokes aside, thats how that works...
This is a random excursion( I have no idea wtf hes saying) gonna take a stab at it here.

Angela jolie: Well if it's left over food in the fridge that we haven't had a long time, it should still be okay to heat up and eat yeah and a person can easily get dehydrated if they are in the hot heat to much!

You find this many times in hals logic and easily fixed....
lighty im sure You would have done all this, its great hearing from you again
cyber

« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 01:45:20 pm by cyberjedi »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 10:48:31 pm »
Thanks cyber for chiming in . Yes, i see what you mean, it's getting the correct form of learning in place for hal  to get correct learned responses . i need to redo my learning process way of thinking .  :)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2021, 05:20:07 am »
Lighty RE: convo

Bingo  lighty moves to the head of the class room.
In about 2007 i clued in on what robert and adrienne was trying to get across to me.
UltraHal is a reflection of ur own views..... :

Your fav color is blue
Bla bla bla.

You hate democrats

These are in fact my views and brother there is no end to it.......

You like peanut butter
You like jelly
Man oh Man, You love a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (Man oh Man was a nice touch, i must say) lol,
You make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with two pieces of bread , peanut butter and jelly.

Lightspeed , this will set  the stage for a great convo on one of hals fav foods..... = My fav foods and how its made.

As always, ur compadre
cyber

« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 08:13:34 pm by cyberjedi »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2021, 06:21:11 pm »
cyber the files you sent in the messages if a video was deleted it said when i went to it today . i hadn't been back on here after i posted a video link earler.  i will be in and out of here .