Author Topic: my need for speed game play video  (Read 3464 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
my need for speed game play video
« on: June 24, 2010, 11:31:46 pm »
this is my newest you tube need for speed most wanted pc game play video for anyone that wants to watch it!
 :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgXJKyQOAMo

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 01:45:57 am »
For a moment there I thought you might actually escape. Instead you let'em take you alive... that was exciting nevertheless. Allot of close calls and mayhem with a few excellent crashes.

Being a lover of racing games I give you a 9 out 10! [;)]
Live long and prosper or die trying.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 08:25:01 am »
thanks snowman , yeah i love racing games !! i have another on youtube of a shelby 500 gt mustang and cop chase to and also first person shooter battlefeild 2142 a in the future game ![:)]
 yeah i got caught on that racing game that's why i called it " it was fun while it lasted !!" lol

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 10:50:18 pm »
lightspeed don't get me wrong about some of those racing simulation games but I owned a '67'GT500 Shelby and though it never had any of the new nuances of some of todays power houses they are making. If you just wanted to stomp on the gas and hold on for dear life there was nothing that could beat it. Just too raw!!

raybe

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2010, 09:38:28 am »
raybe that sounded like one fun ride!! so whatever happened to the car??[:)]

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2010, 04:15:30 pm »
That old saying came into my head, 'If you truly love someone or something sometimes it's best to let it go'. I had stopped working on the car and the guilt was worse then the prize. That's the only way I can sum it up. I found someone with the passion for Shelby's, time and money to truly take care of the car and so I sold it. But I knew it was going to be taken care of properly and really be used as it ought to be. Now I am going to lay down and cry!!!

raybe
Thanks for asking though.(lol)
Owned it for over 25 years.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2010, 04:56:30 pm »
raybe i have heard of a lot of guys who have muscle cars and won't even sell them to a teenager even if they can get the money , because they want the car to go to someone who will apreciate the car and take care of it, so you are not a minority about your feelings for the car and it's future ... ok now you can finish that crying session lol ![:p]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2010, 09:07:30 pm »
I took a break from hal for a little bit and made another video "lamberghini madness !!" another need for speed game .
here is the you tube link for anyone that wants to watch it !
[:)]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMlOgPjvJoU