dupa

Author Topic: ultra hal and ms agents questions  (Read 3054 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
ultra hal and ms agents questions
« on: November 07, 2004, 02:40:58 pm »
i am new here so please bear with me , my question is if i download ultra hal , can or if i can how can i use my ms agent to replace ultra hals character or how can i put ultra hal i.a. into my cyber buddy i have . the result i want is a ms agent looks with ultra hals i.a. (and please put this in laymens step by step terms(please). [:)]

KnyteTrypper

• View Profile
    • http://www.knytetrypper.com/index.html
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2004, 05:44:21 pm »
No problem about using your MS agents with UltraHal. Check your UltraHal folder, if everything's working right, your UHA will have created .uhp files for every agent you have, so you can just select them from your choose character option. I don't think you can adapt native UltraHal characters to MSAgent programs like CyberBuddy. If I'm wrong about that one I'm sure someone will say so, lol.

Rich_A

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2004, 08:23:24 pm »
Any MS Agent Character which has the .acs file type extension (Microsoft Agent Character File) will work with any MS Agent Technology based software, which includes both Cyber Buddy and Ultra Hal.

The built-in Ultra Hal Characters which have the .OCX file type extension (ActiveX Control File) will only work with the Ultra Hal program, and will not work with CyberBuddy.