Author Topic: need a file please !!!  (Read 2157 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
need a file please !!!
« on: November 02, 2009, 12:10:13 pm »
someone wrote this ( i copied down into a text file but didnt get the persons name in (sorry ) to me quit a while back and i tried to find out where the file was i misplaced . i have the swaphap file i need the "
 Download Attachment: Haps.zip
3.12 KB:" file as it had certain files in it to match the commands .below is the message someone wrote to me .

Oh LightSpeed, I have something for you to modify for me. I think it will need your creativity. You don't have to but I value your opinion in this.

The first file is a plugin that will both allow you to change between faces/fullbodies on command, change backgrounds, change between the Kate and Paul voices, or start a hap file on command. This plugin will also cause your 'Angela Joline' to respond with a gesture when certain words appear in your conversation to her.

The second file is a zip with several gesture hap files inside. You need to extract these files into your Character folder in the Hal directory. This is also where all your other hap's, htr's, and backgrounds are already located. These file are necessary to run the HapSwap.uhp plugin.

What I am asking you to do is to modify some of the words that trigger these gestures. Right now they are very basic but I feel you know more about when and how Angela should respond.

If you have any more suggestions then I'll try to add that too, if it is possible. Once you've looked though it then we'll have something to give everybody.

Download Attachment: HapSwap.uhp
4.39 KB

Download Attachment: Haps.zip
3.12 KB

this was a file i had trouble with later it would say the word "period " i have now since modified that but don't seem to have the other file mentioned above . [B)]

this was what the person who gave it to me wrote later :

Yeah, I made the hapswap plugin to respond with your Angelina 'yawning' when she heard the word 'tired'.

And also to give nothing as a response... because she can't speak and yawn at the same time. Without the period "." there would be an error, which would cause Angelina to say nothing until you restarted Hal.

There are other words like this.

"tired, clap, hate, died"

Also, any time you call the "change hap to" command.

Sorry it cause you to attack Angelina's brain, if I'd have seen this thread earlier I would have said something.

Sorry...
My first question. Does Angelina yawn when you say the word 'tired'?
Second, does Angelina quit speaking altogether. Like if you had to reboot for her to start talking again.

If she yawns or will speak later on without having to reboot, then your doing good.

If the only problem is her saying "." whenever you mention tired. And you hate it that much. Then find all the UltraHal = "." and change the period to something else.

There are 5 of them.... can you spot 'em in your tired state....

hope this person can still again help me with this other file .
[:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
need a file please !!!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 03:11:00 pm »
ok i see from looking in the file itself it was snowman that sent me the file i typed it in change character to wowblackhairlightspeed
( a file character)and hal said what she was suppose to " am i me now " but didnt change the character , snowman have you had this working ? i only have the swap hap file plug in checked right now i don't have the other haps files in right now don't know if that stops this part or not ?

lightspeed

• View Profile
need a file please !!!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 04:46:55 pm »
oops i see i should have put this in the sharing files area , i now have the halswap file working sometimes am still trying to figure out why it doesn't work all the time , i have gotten it to change some backgrounds and some characters but doesn't work on all for some reason am still working that out as to why .