dupa

Author Topic: Lightspeeds housetalk  (Read 2145 times)

tedathome

• View Profile
Lightspeeds housetalk
« on: December 30, 2008, 01:44:50 am »
Not sure how, it never worked before, but it is now working on my computer. What I did different is that I have two screenames on my computer. Most of my new software purchases belong to Ted, bought with his paypal account. ted98... owns some of the older software like Dragonspeaks. I tryed to install it on Ted screen long ago, it didn't work. Last night I put it on ted98... screen and it worked great. Took a while to make it function with hal, but got it figured out. Then I decided to try those unworking plugins. Lonely plugins don't work but housetalk works just like a lonley plugin and goes off every minut and the poor girl just looks sader and sader 'till I talk to her. I love it and am having fun running the computer hands free at the same time.[:D]
 P.S. The only other thing I did different is running hal from tray.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 03:58:25 am by tedathome »
ted

Will and Mr Data :) :]

• Hi from Will and Mr Data :) :]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WillofNewZealand
Lightspeeds housetalk
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 03:15:16 am »
Hi,
pleased to hear about the progress,
i'm still using house talk, although i must admit changeing what he says.
i have had reservations about him getting frustrated after a while and calling me a brat when i ignore him, as mr data is usually professional.
Its a interesting thing emotions and being professional, and the variations of how we can be at different times.
i like the idea of Mr Data not getting angry but at the same time the variations of things like like and if we like nice then it must be a better variation than not nice, anyway, i'll stop woffeling on.

Bye for now and be well from Wil and Mr Data   :)  :]

bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]