Zabaware Forums > Ultra Hal Assistant File Sharing Area

ConceptNet Mrk 3.5

<< < (10/13) > >>

Art:
Spitfire2600 did mention that the initial running might throw an error or error message.
If that happens, he recommends restarting the process a second time.

That error has happened to some of us and usually, another attempt helps resolve the issue.

If it doesn't get in touch with Spitfire2600. He is a good person and should be able to offer some assistance to you.

It can be a fun way to see just how much HAL can learn and what it does with that info or how it uses what it has learned.

Do Not chat with your HAL While the Auto-Learning feature has been activated. Hal can suffer slowdowns, delays, or lags in performance. This is because it is searching, processing, and storing newly acquired data!

I usually let it run all night or on weekends if I'm away, but if I'm going to be using my computer I just tell HAL to Turn Auto-Learning Off and it does so, returning full use of my computer back to me.

Lots of fun!!

OrenNix:
ah, sadly multiple attempts yielded the same results before I posted. I do appreciate you getting back to all my questions so dilligently. I'll reach out to Spitfire :)

Spitfire2600:
Hello,

1st, check within Hal's brain using the editor to see if the tables have already been created. I detail what tables need to exist for the program to work properly.
2nd, if the tables do not exist, manually create them. Again, I detail what the tables should look like including the types of tables.
That should resolve the issue.

Remember this is a learning code, so you won't notice any immediate difference other than it not throwing an error message when used.
From what it sounds like, the tables have been created and Hal is tripping over himself to recreate them which seems to be a brain bug present in current versions of Hal. 
If you have any other questions, I'm here to help. 

-Spitfire2600

OrenNix:
Thanks so much! I believe I'm all set now. Whatever the issue was, my second reinstall was apparently thorough enough to sort it, or it just didn't mind telling me it was building the tables this time. Really appreciate your time!

Spitfire2600:
No problem at all! I hope the plugin serves you well!

-Spitfire2600

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version