Zabaware Forums > Ultra Hal Assistant File Sharing Area

ConceptNet Mrk 3.5

<< < (2/13) > >>

Checker57:
Thanks for the reply there Spitfire.  I have cleared out the previous files and folders having accumulated over half a gig of data.  Suffice to say it was just getting interesting.... I saved the files to a flash drive in the event a decision to revert back is recommendable.

Great job on getting this new version out...  very interested to observe it's characteristics.  :-)

Noting the little infant db beginning to take suckle on the net ...  let's see what grows! 

Cheers!
Checker57

lightspeed:
thanks for all your hard work on this, it's appreciated  !! :)

Spitfire2600:
I've very glad to hear everything is going well!

I actually have no idea how far Hal will continue to research. I'm working on 700+ hours and still collecting new information.

Spitfire2600

Art:
Hal's conceptnet.db is continuing to grow when I'm not chatting with it. I'm amazed at the current size of the file as well as the data it has retrieved.
The conversations are much more in-depth with regard to Hal's responses.
Sometimes they are not as on-track as I think they could be but they are getting better.

I simply chat as usual then when I'm finished, I turn on the Auto Learn and let Hal alone to it's "thoughts" for a while.

It is working...

Nice job Spitfire2600!!

lightspeed:
spitfire, i have a question , does your concept file etc. still have the insults? table in any of them ?
the reason i ask is as far as i know i removed all of mine in my custom angela brain . but yet when i was talking in general and said the word crazy referring to something else she said " I am not crazy, please don't insult me."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version