Author Topic: C Load Would you help me PLZ?  (Read 4682 times)

CyborgBob

• Any idea what I should put here?
    • View Profile
C Load Would you help me PLZ?
« on: March 02, 2013, 09:37:38 pm »
C Load,

So I've downloaded well all of your plug-ins but I can't make heads or tials of them. I guess what I'm asking is how do you use them? Do I just run the plug in and all the info in the file gets put in the Hal db? And all I have to do is replace the q&a? Anyways not sure what to do. I'm kind of self tough when it comes to well everything, and I have no clue when it comes to programming of any kind. But I do follow direction very very well.  Anyways any help would be great. and thanks for all of your help.

CyborgBob.
“Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Nikola Tesla
“A Machine to End War” (Liberty, February, 1935)

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
Re: C Load Would you help me PLZ?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 01:18:42 pm »
Hi Bob,

though I do not have very many plug-ins, it would have helped if you would have given me a name about a specific plug-in you would like for me to explain to you about.
Most of my plug-ins are nothing but utilities plug-ins, to help you with teaching ultra Hal huge amounts of information without necessarily talking to ultra Hal.
The plug-ins that I've set up to give ultra Hal huge amount of data do not have any safeties, they do not check to see if the data already exist.
So if you run the plug-in twice, you will install the data twice, and as I've said before in this forum somewhere that's when the nightmare begins.
Please be careful, these plug-ins were not meant for amateurs, basically light speed was looking for a way to give ultra Hal data so I created these plug-ins so he could and everyone else could do this.

Sincerely, be careful with those pronouns, they're like Buffalo weightings, hot and spicy.
C load.
PS please please, be careful with these plug-ins, they're great if you know what you're doing with them, but they can lead to some difficulties if you use them improperly.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

CyborgBob

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 03:34:46 pm »
C Load,

I hate to admit this BUT.... I just reinstalled Hal.... If I would have waited, and not played with those Plug ins I think he still would be fine. I have no Idea what I did but 9 times out of 10 all I could get him to say was because. I'm one of those people that know just enough about this stuff to mess up really bad, but I new that going into this. As for which plug in I was talking about. Well all of them. and the one from Lightspeed. I was playing around with teaching him. Also I was hoping you could recommend a list of plug ins for a newbe like me. Thanks a head of time.

CyborgBob :)   

Also I think I should have said that I'm talking about all the plug-ins on your skydrive.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 05:37:46 pm by CyborgBob »
“Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Nikola Tesla

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 01:54:28 pm »
Hi Bob,
these are the three plug-ins on my Skydrive, I'll do my best to give a short description and how each one works

A Input for data.uhp
this utility was designed to help you insert data directly into the main QA table array, when you get ultra Hal there's over 90,000 entries already, this would be useful for trivia information, it's the last place that Hal looks for an answer.
In this utility packet there are several examples, I provided a template at the end of the packet so you could quickly insert your data.
Once you have put all the data that you would like to put into the main QA table array, put it into alter how six directory, check the box, click apply, click okay, start a chat session, say hello, when ultra Hal comes back with I learned all the data, remove the plug-in from ultra Hal's brain, remove the plug-in from ultra Hal's directory, now all the data has been transferred to the main QA array table.
There are no safeties for this plug-in, this plug-in does not check to see if the data already exist, if you run the plug-in twice, meaning after you say hello, and ultra Hal says I've learned all the data, you need to remove the plug-in immediately, do not try to have a further conversation with ultra Hal, if you do, you will reinstall all of the data twice, that's when the nightmare begins.

A Input for ifthen.uhp
this utility was designed to help you insert data directly into the if then logic detective array table. It is useful for inserting data that requires information to be returned with things like symbols, and works great for inserting Web paging information.
Just like the instructions above, there are no safeties, if you run it twice you make duplicates of everything, please be careful, there is a template at the bottom of the list of examples that I provided for this input, please do not run it twice.

A Input you to I.uhp
this is a handy little utility, especially for newbies that don't quite understand the reversal of the you, I, me, as long as this utility is active in ultra Hal's brain no conversation can be accomplished, its primary job is to show you how ultra Hal reverses the I, you, me, your, I am, you are, etc. it really helps when you're programming plug-ins to capture sentences to cause a specific function to happen.
It has no other function besides showing you the reversal that ultra Hal does. To continue having a conversation with ultra Hal uncheck this utility, then continue with your conversation with ultra Hal.

Sincerely, a data munching cruncher.
C load.
PS light speed has improved on all of these plug-ins from what I understand, lightspeed maybe you can shed a little bit more light on the subject.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

CyborgBob

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 10:17:44 pm »
C Load,

Thanks so much man. That really really helped. All the things you told me not to do.... Well before you posted I did them. LOL  And your right the nightmare did begin lol.

Anyways thanks agai,

CyborgBob

Nikola Tesla