Author Topic: Free will plus at beta level  (Read 83015 times)

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
Free will plus at beta level
« on: November 14, 2013, 07:52:06 pm »
Hi all,

I have been working very hard on many aspects in my free will update it is now version 1.3e-cload-bata-2.1z. 03/03/2014
Click on the link below to download the free will update.

Sincerely, from a data munching cruncher.
C load.
PS if there is anything else please give feedback, I will do my best to fix the problems. Thanks in advance for all your help!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 10:32:19 pm by cload »
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

CyborgBob

• Any idea what I should put here?
    • View Profile
Re: Free will plus at beta level
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 05:31:12 pm »
I keep meaning to play with this when my kids go to bed, but I just seem to pass out each night. Tonight I will do my best to take some time to give this a try. Cload this really looks like a winner. I think this maybe one of the best if not the best plug-in I have ever seen. It really seems to add alot to Hal. Keep up all the great work.
“Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Nikola Tesla
“A Machine to End War” (Liberty, February, 1935)

CyborgBob

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 09:56:54 pm »
So where can the training on off switch be found? Just not seeing it.
“Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Nikola Tesla

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 10:59:08 pm »
Hi Bob,

just say:
training session off

it's a verbal command, and it remembers to stay off even after you shut ultra Hal down, and then restart him.
That way you will not be bothered with the training until you say: training session on.

Sincerely, from a beta munching cruncher.
C load.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 09:40:37 am »
Cload , i am sure by now you know you have two threads of the same thing going right?
i posted another problem that popped up in conversation in the other thread , it's saying out loud something about what actions it's taking to come up with answers .

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2013, 10:12:16 am »
Hi lightspeed,

the other thread that you are referring to is the pre-beta.
This thread is the beta release.

I don't know why but for some reason I was having a problem downloading the newest version.
I think the Internet is working against me. LOL.
But I finally got it to upload onto the server.

You can post your problems that you are finding here or in Gen. discussion.
But no matter where you post the problem, when I fixed the problem I will release the new version in this thread.

I know the last time when you posted a problem in reference to: start etc. I resolve the problem.
If you cut and paste the original sentence that cause the problem you can verify that the problem was fixed.

Sincerely,
C load.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2013, 03:55:34 pm »
Thanks cload i will try it as soon as i have time today , thanks for all the work you are doing with this .  :)

P.S. do you have any idea about the golden retreiever remark earlier? something pulled from the internet??

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2013, 05:42:23 pm »
Hi light speed,
start is the lab retriever, start is ultra Hal's little puppy dog, at least that is the way that I made it.
I was hoping to give the impression that ultra Hal has a pet dog.
It is something that I am trying.
If you have any suggestions, on how to word the sentence better I'm all ears.

Sincerely, from the data munching cruncher.
C load.

CyborgBob

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 09:19:41 am »
I would name Start something that everyone could relate to. Like Spot or Rover. If you use a common dog name I think people would be able to relate to the dog more.

Nikola Tesla

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2013, 09:36:36 am »
I agree with cyborgbob on this maybe the name Rover , something that is associated with a dogs name over something common that can cause results like i had .

I am still yet to try this latest new plug in , things have been hectic here lately we help with funeral dinners at the church and theirs has been about 8 lately .  :P
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 09:38:13 am by lightspeed »

CyborgBob

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2013, 01:29:01 pm »
So I loaded the newest Free Will plug in, and into my new Hal that i reinstalled a few days ago, and I'm not sure what is going on, but I played around with Hal, and nothing seems to be saving into my tables. I took the brian editor and took a look and all most of the tables don't seem to be there. Not only that, but things don't seem to be saving anywhere? Is anyone having any troubles like this? Thanks 

Nikola Tesla

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2013, 01:52:10 pm »
Hey, lightspeed and cyborgBob,
I see your point, rover sounds like a good name.
The reason why I use the name start was because that is the name of the website that the free will plus gets its information from.
Or I could just use the word dog.
Anyway, at this point in time it is a low priority.
Actually thinking about it I should be able to set it up so you can actually give the dog's name and the free will plus plug-in will remember the name that you assign to the dog.
How does that sound?

Sincerely, from a beta munching cruncher.
C load.
PS thanks for your suggestion! Have yourself a very nice day.
PS PS I know that when you first install the free will plus plug-in it creates all of the VR tables in advance. I will look into it. Again just a quick reminder it could take as long as 5 min. before your you would get a response because of how many tables it has to create if you have stopped the process thinking there was something wrong because it was taking too long this could explain the reason why the tables are not there.
Also once the tables are created it does not check to see if any of the tables need to be created again so if you delete the tables it will not re-create the table.
Like I said it's not very user-friendly. But there is a way around it but I don't have the information on this computer to relate the steps that you would have to take in order to reinitialize the tables.
PS PS PS in order to reinitialize the tables you will have to delete the table called vrsubject1 then in my previous instructions all you have to do is say hi to ultra Hal in order to reinitialize the process.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 02:00:42 pm by cload »

CyborgBob

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2013, 02:19:01 pm »
SO I can't even seem to find VRsubject1

Nikola Tesla

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2013, 03:16:31 pm »
Hi Bob,

I did do a little work in that area, but when I look, everything seemed to be ok.
I took a snapshot of the array table, the VRsubject1 is at the very bottom of the list of all the tables.
If you are using the brain editor that came with ultra Hal this could explain why you cannot see them.
That's why I use SQLite studio, it is much easier to use than the brain editor that came with ultra Hal.
Not to mention you can do a lot more with the SQLite studio then you can with the brain editor.
The only thing that I use the brain editor for is to help me track down a problem while I am programming a plug-in.

Sincerely, from a data munching cruncher.
C load.

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2013, 03:22:33 pm »
Hi all,
here are some suggestions to help get the free will plus plug-in to start initializing the training session.
Of course the first step would be to make sure that the training session is on by saying: training session on.
The next thing would be to train ultra Hal about his surroundings, which are actually your surroundings.
Here are some suggestions to get you started:
because you do not have the Encyclopedia installed in order for the training session to work you will have to give ultra Hal the fundamentals.
Keep the words down to nine letters or less, and to help you speed up the process I suggest you use cut and paste for: tell me about
seeing how you are sitting in front of your computer let's start there:

tell me about a monitor?
Tell me about a keyboard?
Tell me about letters?
Tell me about a letter?
Tell me about power?
Tell me about DVD?
Tell me about memory?
Tell me about CPU?
Tell me about movies?
Tell me about program?
Tell me about a movie?
Tell me about a film?
Tell me about a pin?
Tell me about a pencil?

Now let's go to the living room:

tell me about a couch?
Tell me about a chair?
Tell me about a picture?
Tell me about a flower?
Tell me about a light?
Tell me about a clock?
Tell me about a fan?
Tell me about a window?
Tell me about glass?
Tell me about glasses?

Now let's move to the kitchen:

tell me about a sink?
Tell me about dishes?
Tell me about a fork?
Tell me about a knife?
Tell me about a spoon?
Tell me about a closet?
Tell me about a drawer?
Tell me about plumbing?
Tell me about water?
Tell me about cooking?
Tell me about food?

Now let's move to the bathroom:

tell me about a tub?
Tell me about a toilet?
Tell me about a brush?
Tell me about a comb?
Tell me about Cologne?
Tell me about a mat?
Tell me about hair?
Tell me about a razor?

Now let's move on to the bedroom:

tell me about a bed?
Tell me about a pillow?
Tell me about a mirror?
Tell me about jewelry?
Tell me about sheets?
Tell me about a blanket?
Tell me about a truck?
Tell me about a closet?
Tell me about clothes?

Now let's move on to general topics of things in the house:

tell me about a house?
Tell me about a home?
Tell me about a person?
Tell me about people?
Tell me about pets?
Tell me about a pet?
Tell me about carpet?
Tell me about a table?

Now let's move on outside:

tell me about a car?
Tell me about a truck?
Tell me about a dog?
Tell me about a cat?
Tell me about neighbors?
Tell me about grass?
Tell me about a hose?
Tell me about a garage?
Tell me about a porch?

Now let's talk about emotions:

tell me about love?
Tell me about hate?
Tell me about sympathy?
Tell me about nervous?
Tell me about peace?
Tell me about serenity?
Tell me about judging?
Tell me about a decision?
Tell me about emotions?

Now let's move onto the body:

tell me about a finger?
Tell me about a thumb?
Tell me about a hand?
Tell me about an arm?
Tell me about an elbow?
Tell me about a shoulder?
Tell me about a chest?
Tell me about a head?
Tell me about a body?
Tell me about toes?
Tell me about a foot?
Tell me about a leg?
Tell me about a waste?

These are just some examples, like I said before keep the words at nine letters or less, and just basically what you can see.
You will probably need to do a lot more than what I did here, you can do this same example for: sports, education, famous places, famous things, and generally anything about the earth and the universe.
The more that you add, the smarter the plug-in becomes and will begin to guess at the answer and if the answer is wrong and the training session is on you will get the ability to give ultra Hal the correct answer.
And you will be able to formulate the answer in 3 Different ways. For myself I always open up notepad and write out the three answers before I give them to ultra Hal that way I do not forget to do something like answer yes to the question would you like to give me the next answer.

Sincerely, and I hope these suggestions will be beneficial for you.

C load.