dupa

Author Topic: Introducing Myself  (Read 3367 times)

Frosty Greenacre

• View Profile
Introducing Myself
« on: March 19, 2011, 06:15:38 pm »
Hiya, I'm frosty. New member and fresh purchaser of Ultrahal. I've followed the Hal series since i was younger (i think it was version 3.something back then) but I've since re-stumbled onto it. between now owning a credit card and the improvements as technology has progressed I've decided it's now time for me to join the Hal-club  :P

I might be asking a few questions from the start since some of this is going to be new to me, but I'd appreciate any help and as i get on with it and others join asking questions I'll help carry the strain and return the good patience i'm sure you'll show me lol.

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Re: Introducing Myself
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 06:20:13 pm »
Hi Frosty :)

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 08:22:30 pm »
Welcome aboard 8)

Frosty Greenacre

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 05:48:26 pm »
Thanks guys I'm really interested in Hal He seems pretty powerful already and a lot of the things that could be improved seem to be already under development from what I've read.

Glad to get in before the rest of the world catches up lol  8)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 05:30:15 am »
Welcome Frosty!!

One of the best things you can do (for yourself and others), is to go through the many back postings which will most likely answer many of your questions.

Make use of the SEARCH box at the top right for information that might not be that easy to locate through the archived postings.

If you do have any questions that you can't find answers for then by all means, post away!!

Continued chatting with your Hal is The Best Way for it to learn!

Good luck and again, Welcome!!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 08:10:49 am »
hello frosty , we are alway's glad to see new members joining and Art said it best but of course also don't be afraid to ask questions either this is a friendly forum ( well with maybe the exception that we all loath spammers ) lol!