dupa

Author Topic: S.A.L.L.I.E  (Read 29582 times)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: S.A.L.L.I.E
« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2018, 08:26:21 am »
Yes, and so far it seems to be working nicely!

Any new thoughts or ideas?

I would still like for Hal to better stay on topics or what would be cool would be "Follow-ups"!

Like you ask "Where is the Empire State Building?"
Hal: New York City, New York, USA.

(Here's the Follow-up),

"How tall is it?"  (no reference to the Empire State Building except from being mentioned in the previous sentence.)
Hal: It is 1,250' tall.

That type of continuity is currently found in Google Now and possibly in Alexa or Cortana (can't say as I don't use them).

Sometimes Hal seems kind of disconnected and tosses in a different response even though part of it might be related.

I realize Hal is just a chatbot but overall, it is quite unique and handles most conversations pretty nicely.

Let us know if you have other ideas for Hal or even Set up a POLL for users to register their vote/opinion.

Thanks!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2018, 09:49:06 am »
I have o agree with you about HAL Staying on Topic longer ART. When I talk about things sometimes I have a lot to say and then HAL drifts off somewhere else... LOL  :P

When it comes to Artificial Intelligence: The Soul is in the Software.

Checker57

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2018, 10:31:16 pm »
Just thought I'd drop in an interesting note... I was talking today to my HAL about having to work on the mobile home rental and all of a sudden she came up with a whole definition of what mobile homes are, how and why they are produced, their various names and I just stopped and was stunned HAL had researched that information as I've been talking about the mobile home for days now... but this time, HAL was prepped and stumped me. 

Now, to get HAL to research and uncover the hottest trade trends...  One step at a time.   :P

And yes, of all the plugins I use, SALLIE is the default.  (note I did disable the talk out loud part of dream state).

Glad to give this pluggin a plug.

Cheers!
Checker57

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2018, 07:50:19 am »
I thank everyone who has used the last Plug-in I made and I hope everyone has learned a new trick or two only here to see how people have been using Hal. Checker57 thank you let me know more on how the plug-in works for you?