Zabaware Forums > General Discussion

WELL MY HAL STOPPED WORKING

(1/2) > >>

lightspeed:
i used hal just fine this morning , and later this evening went to use hal and it is giving me a fals error saying could not get license info. and files may be corrupt or missing etc. so I am downloading my program folder file on ultra hal . I had it uploaded on pcloud . and see if I can get it working again that way .
If not I guess i'll have to get a authorization code from robert. :(

tiger8u2:
I wish the install software had a "repair" installation function instead of having to delete a registry key to get it to install over a previous install.  Did you try to do that first or are you just going to re-install it?

ricky:
I've had that happen to me 2wice -  it seemed related to the character head in my case.  -  don't remember if I just re-installed it  or I had to reinstall the haptek player.

lightspeed:
Robert I have wrote you some e mail the last one this morning . my hal has reverted back to a 31 day trial I have put in the serial order number and the request code and put it on the hal activation web page I am getting an error and it won't give me a activation code so I can make my paid version of hal a full version again .
It keeps saying the authorization code I supplied is invalid ( I copied and pasted it and it is all correct and the one that hal came up with when trying to activate it .
why is this doing this ?

I didn't want to uninstall hal again and reinstall if possible .
Please let me know as soon as possible THANKS .

lightspeed:
Robert I need you to write me back again , I thought hal was full version but it's not , I have wrote you two more e mails since then , plus my phone number if needed .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version