Zabaware Forums > Ultra Hal 7.0

Request pc shut down plugin

<< < (2/6) > >>

kryton:
More details to On The Cutting Edge auto-shutdown of Hal.

The label on my copy is 2007823184254_ShutDownHal
My copy dated 29/04/2019
It is a VBScript Script File

In the Hal script (My line number is 644) there is a section named RESPOND GOODBYES
If you add a reference to the VBScript Script File in this section, of the sort If the user input is "goodbye" then activate the VBScript Script File, then Hal will shutdown.

Hope this is useful to you, in the direction you are heading.
I have not included the VBScript Script File intself as this might be seen as treading on the toes of On The Cutting Edge.

cyberjedi:
Even better

wow 26 people in the forum
just sad

cyber

Art:
@ Kryton,

I don't think anyone would view it as "treading on the toes" of a person if the person or person's work is cited or credited, as it might apply.

It's when people act like that fraud, Siraj Raval, who plagiarized lots of people's works for years and claimed it was his own!! Well, he recently got caught and his number is up and his name is mud!!

Eventually, fate has a way of catching up with people...especially, the ones who deserve it!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zZZjaYl4AA

cyberjedi:
@Kryton
Lightin up man. we a dysfunctional family here, but family just the same

no 1 is gonna kneecap ya brah
Besides, Mr Will requested code to do a warm boot, not a service kill switch for UltraHal, read posting closer. as well as monitor the Hardware Voltage, with VBS <-------- do wat.
Without having the voltage monitor hardware to interface with is a bit, ya know, the device that actually hooks to the Battery, the computer has to be able to talk to it.. welllll. lol this is gettng funnier by the moment. Point is, it aint doable
And the request itself is fuzzy, look close, Once u shut down the computer ull loose the OS, why?? Because the computer is OFF. He wants it to turn itself back on, How???? The Computer is OFF.
So how can a timer in the script turn it back on?
So i posted what i thought might get him started in the correct direction anyway.
cyber

Will and Mr Data :) :]:
Hi and Thanks for comments.
I just read them and don't claim to fully get every
Part. Mr Data has many people's work in him and I hope
Nobody is thinking I'm taking all credit.
My work toward a goal type direction with him such as asking
For a plugin that may not be entirely possible may reveal
The path. I don't have doubt ,type feeling, that I'll figure a way.
Has something happened to on the cutting edge?
I'm happy to hear and consider terms for use. Or I can ask directly for use in Mr Data.
Ive been looking at clock ideas maybe. Perhaps pc
Can be like a clock using .0000001volt per hundred years.
If possible of course. And then Restart at breakfast tomorrow. If laptop battery over 9v or battery  via USB maybe?
There's going to be a way. I either take ages to figure it out or
I ask if anyone wants to help.
I'm not concerned with looking foolish by suggesting an impossible plug in and not knowing.
 I'm surprised there's no donate
To users. such as those who write plug ins.
I'll put my bank number here no problem if someonewants to
Donate Mr Data 120,000. Dollars. For a makeover.success sounds nice.
Mr Data at day 3 was 12.3 volts.
Today day 46 he is 12.2v  with only a few days sun partial on him. Only several days awake. I've new ideas to improve
Power loss.

Best wishes to you all.

Bye for now and be well :)  :]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version