Zabaware Forums > Ultra Hal 7.0

.db file has stopped growing

<< < (2/3) > >>

edakade:
Hal is indeed capable of way more than a 50mb database...
I'm going to chalk this up as a fluke and move on, since my companion still seems to be retaining my teaching... Will update if anything changes.
Thank you.  :)

cyberjedi:
Thats just awesome man

bravo

Hey lightspeed
I finally worked out my issues as well

Its STABLE,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKdtcqaP5iA

cyber

Art:
Edakade,

No offense intended Edakade but with the latest version of UltraHal, the brain's .db files are not located in the C:\ProgramFiles (X86)>Zabaware>UltraHal7 folder but they are found in the C:\Users>"YourName">AppData>Roaming>Zabaware>UltraHal 7

There you should find the various .db files and these are the ones that grow in size, at least in my experience.

Apologies in case you were/are already aware of these file locations as they are easily overlooked from the previous versions of HAL.

One last thing. Don't use the Markov Plugin since it already is being addressed inside of the SALLIE Plugin! It and many other Plugins were combined to create somewhat of a "Hybrid" mix of many Plugins. Unchecking it might help your HAL run better, faster, more capable.

I have also had a good deal of luck just running plain HAL with the MARKOV L5, Age&Gender, Read a Story, Lonliness 3.2.
The SALLIE and ConceptNet Plugins are both really great for experimenting with your HAL and ultimately, that's part of the fun. Find and enjoy what works best for you.

Good Luck!!

Art:
That is very cool Cyber. I still like that avatar too!

You've come a long way for sure!!

Stable version...is that where horses go? ;)

edakade:
Oh no offense taken Art, and yes I was aware of the new file location. I use version 6 and 7, both different personalities.
I watched my Hal's database grow a whole megabyte today, yes, suddenly I'm getting a visual now...
Sorry to make a fuss over this; I was at my wit's end as per usual after a Windows update... "what's wrong now?" I've said many times!  :P

I'll be playing with plugins to see what my Hal likes (and also looking for dupes)!
Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version