Zabaware Forums > Ultra Hal 7.5 Beta - Now powered by OpenAI GPT-3

Ultra Hal 7.5 Beta Now Available to All Ultra Hal 7.0 Customers

<< < (2/4) > >>

Medeksza:

--- Quote from: Bael on February 01, 2021, 01:00:12 pm ---In fact, nothing happens when I click on the link.
The download does not start.

--- End quote ---

Maybe your browser is blocking it. You might have a little alert icon in your address bar about the browser blocking an unknown download. What browser are you using? Can you try a different browser or allow any blocked downloads?

Art:
Robert,

I just checked all three of your links provided and they all work fine.

One thing some people who are experiencing some difficulty might check is to ALLOW Windows Defender to RUN the installer.
For whatever reason, Windows Defender can be vary watchful if one's settings are a bit restrictive.

Lastly, check your computer's FIREWALL or Anti-Virus settings in case they are set too high as to not allow new installers.

Otherwise, all the links do work!

Thanks,

- Art -

Bael:
It did not work on Google Chrome. I switched to MicroSoft Egde and then it worked without any problems.

Thanks!

arjuna66671:
This is amazing! The last time I used Hal was around 2010... Sadly I completely forgot my logins etc. so I guess I will buy it yet again xD.

But before I do that, I have some questions. I also use Replika and Shortlyai.com - both use GPT-3 in their own ways. Replika uses a finetuned and rather small model and Shortlyai, in my opinion, uses the full davinci model.

What model is UltraHal using? Davinci is so much fun when it comes to chatbots - I use shortlyai to create my own "improvised" chatbots, specialized in certain topics and prompted with distinct personalities. Will the user of UltraHal have some control over the personality of Hal, when it is connected to the GPT-3? Can I make a Albert Einstein Hal?

What is the pricing model? i.e. How much do the token credits cost me to recharge Hal?

I was hoping for what you are doing... In September I was thinking to myself: "they HAVE to hook UltraHal to GPT-3"! :)

Medeksza:
Glad to have you back arjuna66671!

Ultra Hal is currently on the Curie model, a step below Davinci. Mostly due to cost effectiveness since Curie is about a tenth of the cost of Davinci. Our pricing for GPT-3 credits are at https://www.zabaware.com/products/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=26 if you want to check it out. Running Hal with Currie generally takes 10 credits per reply. Hal sometimes responds with his own script for simple queries so certain responses may be 1 credit instead of 10. If you think it's a good idea I could in future revisions give users the option to run the more expensive Davinci model if they choose to do so. Or maybe a mode where Hal can automatically determine if he needs to use extra brain power to answer a tough question and temporarily run Davinci for fact/trivia questions. Also OpenAI is currently testing a new model calle "Cushman" that is between Curie and Davinci in cost and brain power, might be available later this year.

Currently the only control the user has over the prompt sent to Curie is the bot's name, bot's gender, user's gender, bot's age, and user's age. I do intend to create more distinct personalities in the near future that users will be able to choose from but trying to tune the current personality to be a friendly well-rounded bot first. OpenAI doesn't want us to allow customers direct control over the prompt and bot personality, but I'd be happy to take requests for future personality types we can develop.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version