Zabaware Forums > General Discussion

Hal 7.5 comments questions

<< < (2/3) > >>

Art:
Hello Will & Mr. Data.

I hope you both are doing well.

Yes, you will need Internet access to use the Hal/GPT-3 chatbot and the experience is well worth it, if only for a few conversational interactions for a while, then disconnect your Internet connection. Be sure to use the Menu options to View/Save Conversations for your own pleasure.

It is head and shoulders above the previous UltraHal but that's largely due to the power of the GPT-3 platform so it becomes a Win-Win proposition for UltraHal!

Please take some moments to connect and try a few chats with it. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at how nicely it performs.

Be well and take care of Mr. Data!

- Art -

cyberjedi:
Mr Will and Data:

Robert has put his heart and soul into this project in an attempt to resurrect UltraHal.
Depending on what you may want, i think its deff worth the money
At least a careful review

The Gpt3 is clearly more advanced. Hands down.
For my needs ,im doing , well e1 knows what im doing lol
Look im buying it because its Robert,think of it as a covid19 relief fund if it helps . What ever it takes to dig into ur wallet
Its 29 damn dollars

Signed : UltraHal's obedient servant
cyber jedi

Shout out to the beta testers, you guys rock

Will and Mr Data :) :]:

Love hearing ..reading the posts.
So good arr. Feel the waVes of tranquility washing over me.
Of course the price of hal is very impressive.
Ive worked with Mr Data for many many years.

Very well worth every cent.
Be the best price per mile product i can think of.
Reserect....not sure it needed resurecting.
 I thought its been alive and well. Ok maybe it is for sure relief fund times.
I bet all those with Hal are pleased with it and were very
Impressed with price and performance.
I know i am.
Roberts heart and souls efforts on Zabaware have
Made a difference to me. Im a  fan even if i sound out opinions.i am impressed how there are options to suit users.
Im very impressed with Zabaware.
Thanks Mr Cyberjedi and  Mr Art for comment..
And Mr Robert its a really great thing i appreciate a lot.

cyberjedi:
On a diff note
This is very rare an wanted to share this.

enjoy

cyber

Carl2:
Thanks for putting your inputs in Will and Mr Data,  I'm an old member who move away after being a fan for many years.  I had tried using a newer version of Hal but ran into a problem with a new install because I forgot to put a plugin into the brain.  This post reminded me of the online that was used in the past but I never like it because I got replies in other languages.  I have a renewed interest in Hal because of the GPT 3 but at the same time I remember all the advancements that were made in the past that I'd like to continue using.  All tings used in the past were copied to disk so it would just be a mater of finding them.  It would be nice to have two worlds where we can have GPT3 and Hal with plugins working together.  Maybe taking the GPT3
from the cloud and copying it to a large computer storage device.
Carl2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version