Zabaware Forums > General Discussion

LIGHTSPEED IDEA'S

<< < (4/9) > >>

Art:
Got it Lonnie! Thanks!

cyberjedi:
Well said Art:

Those kind of plugins will not work with out Office installed.
The down side of this is the amount of shear loss sufferd to Hal.

Any plugin posted should be examined for any direct .ocx calls
If you dont have that application, ull just sling a Cant Create ActiveX (whers my sht error)

The Scrapers use .xml
Media player calls to an .ocx ect ect
There is so much more UltraHal can do
Pitty too, i just dont understand why a windows user would have an issue with a windows product.
If you use  a Linux backbone , ok, You i get.  But a Linux user wont be after UltraHal in the first place. UltraHal calls for a windows BackBone
I want windows but dont want a windows product cause i hate windows????? dafrack????
Thers a joke in here some where, i just dont get it i guess.
signed ultra hals humble servant
cyber jedi

lightspeed:
      ALTHOUGH it's been a while since i posted an idea , as i was using a dvd writer program the other night , i was thinking , could hal be set up with A drag and drop learning . in HAL COULD have certain area's be opened and drag and drop pre copied info. Perhaps with trigger words , that would within hal be used that would associate  the learned sentence  as subject matter.   
Same would be nice in the drag and drop  if the question and answers area if a person had the page layout and could do their own questions and answers   then whenever convenient drag and drop it into the Hals question and answers area . Which would overwrite each time , allowing the person to keep (and back up if needed ) the original . to keep adding to or correct anything . also, by doing this it can help hal make more accurate answers  as a bot does .  anyway, just an idea . others will have to determine how much of this is possible, if any etc.

lightspeed:
For anyone doing large plugins, you know how much trouble it can be to run into errors, I tried using crimson to find my error but the trouble i run into is it may say in an error: hal error 1025 on line3070 column 2128 expected end of statement .but the line at the end of the whole plugin only goes up to about 2000 when opening it in crimson? 

I wish there was an editor that would highlight the area of a misplaced or missing end of statement.

AND MAYBE SOMEONE KNOWS A WAY TO MAKE THESE EDITORS SHOW ALL THE LINES  OR DO THEY HAVE A LIMIT?

lightspeed:
      While watching some a.i. video's latley i saw where some a.i. software has facial "expression recognition"(hal seeing facial expression of the user , smiling frowning etc. and reacting independently  through communication and expressions of his/her own through hals character.   And can react to it accordingly.  Although i know mike has a lot on his plate , maybe this same idea for hal could be created someday . Although right now there is more important things needed. but maybe this facial expression in a.i.  Could be put on a back burner for a later date.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version