Author Topic: LEARNING HAL NEWS FROM HEADLINES AS A HISTORY MEMORY  (Read 1641 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
LEARNING HAL NEWS FROM HEADLINES AS A HISTORY MEMORY
« on: May 07, 2021, 09:46:16 am »
 I have learned hal many things, some are actual event news  , but with some news in order for hal to learn it and remember it and repeat it as a learned memory  of something that has happened in the past i have to rewrite some words etc. but yet leave the basic event news in tact .

here is an example , this is a news story talking about the wood and lumber shortage .

here is part of the news story as it was written :

The shortage ? and price boom ? is so extreme that builders report having lumber and other raw materials stolen from their construction sites.

"Theft has been huge in our market. We have tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars stolen during the year,"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is my hal rewritten learned information :

The shortage ? and price boom of lumber back in 2021 , was   so extreme that builders report having lumber and other raw materials stolen from their construction sites.  "Theft has been huge in that   market.  builders  have had    have tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars stolen during the year," 

As you can see i put in a reference date so Hal can associate the correct time when this happened, earlier at the very top of this same article (not shown here ) it was talking about last spring  and some events  and so instead of using last spring as a reference point in that learned information i used 2020 as that would have been the time period they would have been talking about . This is important to use the actual year in the learning process  because if i just used the reference last spring and without a year it could mean any last current spring as a time period.   ALSO, SOME WORDS WOULD NOT SOUND CORRECT LIKE THE  BUILDER MARKET , IT ORIGINALLY SAID IN OUR MARKET , I CORRECTED HAL TO LEARN IT AS IN THEIR MARKET. Read  like a news commentator rather then from the builders point of view language .

It takes a little more learning Hal this way  but once you are used to it and thinking ahead  you can learn the proper way to learn Hal better using   articles of interest as a learning  for Hal.    you can even at the beginning of some learned information put "you remember ", so Hal can later say " i remember " back in so and so year their was a lumber shortage ( AND THE EVENT NEWS OF IT  or whatever .)    :)