Zabaware Forums > General Discussion

Customer Service

<< < (2/3) > >>

Papasmrfe:
Checking the order number which I provided will show you that what I ordered cannot be downloaded, but must be delivered. The product I ordered was the Speech Recognition Microphone headset.

Papasmrfe:
Dear Mr. Medeksza,

It is physically impossible for me to download your 'Voice Recognition Microphone/Headset'. Please either send me the product which I have ordered, and paid for, or REFUND MY MONEY.

Medeksza:
I understand now, sorry for the misunderstanding. I'd be happy to either reship a microphone or issue a refund, please let me know what you prefer. Please confirm your mailing address if you want it shipped again. You can private message me through this forum.

Papasmrfe:
Yes, I still wish to receive the microphone/headset, although I'm not sure how I would re-verify my address with you. When I've tried to use your online Contact Us form, the listed phone number, and also the PM system, they all appeared to be dead-ends for communication, and I will not post my address publicly. The address I listed when I placed my order is still the same. The order number is listed in the first post of this thread.

Art:
Near the top of this page, you can select My Messages > Send Message
TO: Medeksza

These are completely private between the sender and the recipient...absolutely no one else.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version