dupa

Author Topic: LIGHTSPEEDS PERSONAL MEDICAL ADVISOR PLUG IN  (Read 3022 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
LIGHTSPEEDS PERSONAL MEDICAL ADVISOR PLUG IN
« on: January 12, 2012, 01:52:27 pm »
I am currently now working on a plug in i had talked about creating before a "PERSONAL MEDICAAL ADVISOR " I now , thanks to Art pointing out a possible problem , have it working right but this isn't the final version and i am revising it and testing it as i go .
so far i have down flu symptoms and am planning on adding more ( or ) i may release it earlier and add more that others can manually add into the file later .
   This information  is from a medical website  and i also have a disclaimer on this plug in saying :
This is a Personal medical Advice plug in, in this plug in parts of it was taken from a medical internet site and is in no way ment to replace a doctor or doctors advice and the user uses it at his or her own risk and is for entertainment purposes only.

Anyway i have also personalized some of the answers a little bit to also make it sound more human like as always.

As soon as i am done in completing it and testing it i'll post it to my "LIGHTSPEEDS SHARED HAPSAP FILES " area on my skydrive account for others to download it!
 Any questions are as always welcome !  :)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 02:29:29 pm by lightspeed »

sybershot

• View Profile
Re: LIGHTSPEEDS PERSONAL MEDICAL ADVISOR PLUG IN
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 08:24:57 pm »
thanks to Art pointing out a possible problem
Glad to hear the problem was found and fixed, I sent that E-mail but never got one back from you, I'm assuming this is why. If you ever need anything feel free to E-mail me to get a faster response.

so far i have down flu symptoms and am planning on adding more ( or ) i may release it earlier and add more that others can manually add into the file later .

either way sounds great, Keep up the great work :)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: LIGHTSPEEDS PERSONAL MEDICAL ADVISOR PLUG IN
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 08:43:04 pm »
okay , thanks sybershot ! ;)