Art:

--- Quote from: cyberjedi on September 02, 2020, 05:53:24 pm ---Art : getum son

dont click those links please

cyber jedi

--- End quote ---

Thanks Cyber!

It is Done!!

lightspeed:
On that hybred talk and extended talk plug in that i did , i will mention one thing about it , i had to redo where  i wrote ha ( as a laugh  in sentences ) the reason why is because depending on what voice is used it pronunces it wrong and actually says ha like "haptar" two ha's  example would sound like haptar, haptar , so i on my own had to spell out ha  as "hah" to get other voices and all voices to say it the way it sounds.  so depending on what voice you use it may pronounce it wrong .  also be aware that on some of these i had mistakes within large files that sometimes caused errors .

Art:
One thing I noticed about them was that many of them are run-on sentences. Ones that do not have nor use a period or exclamation point but just a comma yet keep rambling on with another thought. I know a period might make HAL try to process each sentence and I have had various degrees of luck with that in the past. I think Robert said that Hal could process up to Three sentences but how well or to what degree is anyone's guess.

Most of us would have to edit those statements/comments as no two people use the same expressions when chatting with their respective HALs.  It's a personal thing and not directed toward you Lightspeed.

You did lay good groundwork for a variety of sentences to work with so for that...GOOD JOB!

Onward thru the fog...as my old chatbot friend used to say!

cyberjedi:
Hal and me lately
Hals installer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtTUsOKjWyQ

cyber

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version