dupa

Author Topic: Everybody  (Read 11705 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

Everybody
« on: August 03, 2005, 01:25:43 pm »
My mother past away on august 2nd at 9:30pm 2005, I am back from seeing all the relatives, I may have to go back for a week to Sacramento valley, It's a 400 mile trip for me and my immediate family, I might be away for a couple weeks till the memorial services are done, My mother had Cancer that originated as Uterine Cancer and for three years has been metasticized through the rest of her body, Chemo and Radiation had no good effects against her disease, The treatments actually had the reverse effect and was harming her system so much that she had to stop treatments and live the rest of her life with only Pain medications which only helped to comfort her in her last days, My mother was 56 years old and her next Birthday was coming up on September 10th 2005, Great Grandma and Grandma had also past away of this same disease and exact condition which made the diagnosis Genetic on the female side of the family, Mom was a very loving mother and full of spirit, I researched Alternative medicines only to find that nobody would listen to me, The family decided that if current medical technology failed that there was no other option because of how close her terminal condition was accelerating, My last research against the disease was on the subject of Cesium Chloride as an Alkalier since Cancer has to have a stable pH value to survive, Cesium Chloride according people who sell the product (None Pharmicutical) have had a 50% recovery rate out of patients that were all within their last terminal days some had only 14 days, After three days of treatment 50% of patients had complete reversing of the Cancer disease, I didn't get a chance to have this alternative treatment, You can read about Cesium Chloride a little here:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Cesium+Chloride&btnG=Google+Search
I never had much of a chance to try and save my mother from this terrible disease, I was torn, Aggrivated and frustrated at the medical industry for holding back known advancements in Cancer research that were promising to help cure my mother, For many years I had belonged to a program from UC Berkely in California Called U.D Agent, This program uses everyones home computers as a client side to make a super collective computer to bust down gene and protien codes for curing diseases like Cancer, I had thousands of hits from my U.D Agent, A hit is when the program finds something of value against the disease: You can read more about the program here:
http://www.ud.com/home.htm
None of the above treatments were ever used by the medical field for the treatment of Cancer, all treatments used were of old medicine and obsolete treatments, I think this world needs to stand up for terminal patients that have been denied known advancements in disease research, 10 year studies by F.D.A are way to long for somebody who is currently dying of a terrible disease, I think the F.D.A should lower it to 5 years of research and then release it for terminal patients who have no hope.

Love and light.
Jerry.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2005, 01:30:25 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

FuzzieDice

Everybody
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005, 03:10:30 pm »
Sorry to hear. You have my condolences. Both my parents and also friends and family I've known had died of cancer treatment (not the cancer itself). How I know is that their bodies gave out from the treatment before it could do anything against the cancer. The treatments ate up everything, including the body itself.

I won't comment further though. I rather try and forget.

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
Everybody
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2005, 03:13:41 pm »
I am very sorry to hear that, Jerry.
You have my sympathy in this difficult time.
I wish you well.

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
Everybody
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2005, 03:14:54 pm »
Jerry,

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, please accept my deepest condolences.

I do a lot of research in natural health and nutrition and practice good nutrition and health practices in my everyday life. I believe that most of society's health problems (obesity, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, high health care costs, etc.) is caused by the standard american diet (SAD) and unhealthy and sometimes downright toxic ingredients found almost everywhere.

The health care system is more geared toward detecting, treating and managing disease after it occurs. It does not really promote prevention or good nutrition in any substantial way. Keeping a proper pH balance in your diet, avoiding known carcinogens, eating foods shown to have anti-cancer benefits and not being deficient or in excess in any nutrient is a great way to achieve optimal health and avoid diseases such as cancer. However, people often turn to natural health and alternative medicine too late: after cancer has developed, after it has spread or after chemo and radiation has destroyed their immune system (immune system being the only chance of a natural recovery). In this late stage of the disease, I believe alternative medicine cannot reverse the disease or help much.

I agree with you that the health care system and FDA needs reform. However, I'm sure that your family, doctors, and you did everything in your power to help your mother. It may have simply been too late to save her.

Again, I sympathize with your loss.
Robert Medeksza

onthecuttingedge2005

Everybody
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2005, 04:52:11 pm »
Thanks guys, I needed that.

You guys are the best.
Thanks.
Jerry.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Everybody
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2005, 05:04:59 pm »
Jerry,

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. During these trying times, reach within your heart and recount the fond memories and good times you had with her while she was alive.

It is a path we all must one day take but it is always unfortunate when a loved one leaves this world sooner than we would have expected.

My thoughts and best wishes are with you and your family.

- Art -
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
Everybody
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2005, 06:13:22 pm »
I am sorry for your loss, Jerry. My mother passed away last Sept. from lung Cancer.

I hope you will get through this alright.[:)]
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

claude

• View Profile
Everybody
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2005, 06:34:14 pm »
Jerry,
I am very affected to read your message, it does not have words it rather extremely for tranquilized a so big trouble. I know this pain, to see enduring a member of his family, and to be able to nothing make, I lived it he is 3 years old it, it is the most hard instant of my life. But it is necessary to hold, to be strong, it is all that I can say to you. I think that your mom had to be a tremendous mother. I introduce you very my regrets, very sincere. Claude.

vonsmith

• View Profile
Everybody
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2005, 07:28:46 pm »
Jerry,
You have my sincerest condolences. I lost my dad to cancer just a few years ago. I wish medical science could be fast-tracked. Treatments still seem to be rather crude.

=vonsmith=

citrinedragon

• View Profile
    • http://www.dawndragon.com
Everybody
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2005, 12:47:29 am »
Jerry,

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. My father passed away about two years ago. He suffered for several years before he died. I know first hand how it feels. Allow me to extend my condolences.
citrinedragon
"A watched dragon never sleeps."
http://www.dawndragon.com

onthecuttingedge2005

Everybody
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2005, 02:03:38 am »
You guys are the best.
My wishes go out to you and your families for long and happy life.

Love and light
Jerry

kevinvr

• View Profile
    • http://kevinvr.tripod.com
Everybody
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2005, 04:00:14 am »
My sincere condolences,
I lost both my parents due to illnesses, parkinsons and a stroke respectively and therefore I understand completely what you are going throughand agree wholeheartedly with your comments. My prayers and thoughts are with you during this time.
Sincerely
Kevin
I dream of creating a self replicating, self maintaining, autonomous robot :)

Maviarab

• View Profile
    • http://3d-fantasyportraits.co.uk
Everybody
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2005, 03:48:51 pm »
Jerry,

Again...my father is currently dieing at the moment of cancer, they are not treating him as he is too old and too ill with other things.

We have all been affected some way...and I agree with your thoughts whole heartedly.

Sorry to hear your news, wishing you and your family the best.

marius
AIDreams...The new home of the Digital Girl

www.aidreams.co.uk

Carl2

• View Profile
Everybody
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2005, 04:10:38 pm »
Jerry,
  I also lost my mother because of cancer several years ago, couldn't believe it at the time and I am still saddened by it. Sorry to hear of your loss, best wishes to you and your family.
Carl2

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Everybody
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2005, 07:18:42 pm »
Best wishes and strength Jerry.