dupa

Author Topic: what technics do you use ??  (Read 1873 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
what technics do you use ??
« on: August 06, 2009, 10:33:10 am »
what technics do you use when loading a character (hapteck ) ?
i used to just grab one from a bunch and the loacte the hair i wanted etc. now i have started a named file for each one and in the file folder i placed the hair to place on the character , the acessry removal (to remove the old hair ) any happy etc. hap. files and any light from aboveetc. files that way each file folder and character has with different clothes is ready to go (so to speak ) .
i place all these folders in a single named folder to find them all easy . anyway thats the technic i am now using ! it makes things easier !![:)][:
D][8D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
what technics do you use ??
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 08:57:39 pm »
another thing i do when altering a pre made skin is i put the skin on hal from the original to each improved skin i do (usually it ends up with as many as 10 or more skins depending on what i am doing .) this way i can see the actual inproved skin on hal and see what i did right or wrong so i can redo the same skin and improve in the area's needed.
after finally getting the skin the way i need then i go back and delete the many test skins i did before .i do this with an old program i have called adobe photo deluxe that also has a color program cut and paste and cloning etc.
[:)]