dupa

Author Topic: Advanced brain-like computer made from by DVDs  (Read 3003 times)

sybershot

• View Profile
Advanced brain-like computer made from by DVDs
« on: November 28, 2011, 11:35:15 pm »
I thought some of you might be interested in this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=o9J_RgMILpc

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: Advanced brain-like computer made from by DVDs
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 08:51:36 am »
wow, i watched this and this and the implications are so cool, thanks for sharing . i even saved the video clip!  :)

Frosty Greenacre

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 07:52:56 pm »
Just out of interest, how did you find that video? it only has 150 or so views so wouldn't have turned up on youtube search without some pretty specific search parameters

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 02:45:53 am »
hi all,

most people just go to their website and watch the videos there, when you do that it doesn't recognize the hits.
It's a website video show, if I'm not mistaken I think they're up to 26 or 27 videos.
They seem to be able to keep up with the hottest and most up-to-date technology there is on the market.
If you want to watch all of their videos, you can do this by just clicking on the link that's here, once the video starts, look to the right of the video and you'll see a yellow out box.
Clicking on this yellowed out box on the top of the row will allow you to see all of their other videos that they have on YouTube.

I hope I helped in some smalls insignificant little way, Mary Christmas, and a happy new year.
C load.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 07:27:56 am »
Just out of interest, how did you find that video?
Cload nailed it on the spot. I came across one of their other videos, clicked the link under the video which brings you to there page and walla :)