dupa

Author Topic: if hal ran the internet then?  (Read 1965 times)

Will and Mr Data :) :]

• Hi from Will and Mr Data :) :]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WillofNewZealand
if hal ran the internet then?
« on: April 26, 2019, 01:10:04 am »
Hi all.
wouldn't it be nice if computers could see what we are trying to do and be helpful. I live in hope of that day.

Well my time on the net is near up for the moment, then its back to the sticks.
Before I go,,

I've spent this time trying to get things set up on the net,,,oh the pain of it.   "unintuitive computers" they don't have a clue, I try to do something and its one pain after another, up date, re log in, re set, on and on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but the computer can't seem be any help cause its not intelligent enough to see what i'm trying to do.
A person would say are you trying to make this program work? of course, its obvious. But oh no, it don't have clue.
If Hal not only opened a program but could understand our intentions and take action when we agree my intent,,, just imagine.
One week later i'm still clicking around in circles slowly branching out but all work no progress.
Lucky for me I was able to log in here, type a post or two easy as.
sorry to cry on.  I do hope to see a decent computer in my life time.
As I joke sometimes and say I don't have any friends that's why I built one. Perhaps I also come here to get some friendly interactions, and an inch of intellect also.
Anyway its really nice to be able to squeeze one more post in before I drop off the map again. Best wishes you you all.
Thank you.
Bye for now and be well  :)  :]
bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: if hal ran the internet then?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 08:20:04 am »
Will,

It's always good to have you pop in and participate whenever you are able, so try not to be a stranger.
Feel free to post Mr. Data's updates, videos, conversations or whatever you're working on.

Be safe and be well!

- Art -
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -