dupa

Author Topic: Bodies  (Read 2876 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Bodies
« on: April 24, 2009, 11:33:32 am »
I thought that we as humans had evolved to a point where all our bones are just the right thickness and strength for us to function and adapt to many specialties however I have come across what I do believe is a throwback in evolution, I am pretty sure I have ( Through research and many hours of thought )discovered THE thickest skull ever seen in thousands of  years. Not just hard headed but I think it is so thick that their is not much room for a brain to exist let alone think and reflect upon life, if it were crushed I think it would still function as if nothing happened, and this , to me is a mystery, a bug or something..
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 11:36:35 am by One »
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

Bill819

• View Profile
Bodies
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 02:48:14 pm »
One it would be nice if you could post a link although I once read that there is a family in England that has been born with short tails now for many generations. They do get them clipped off rather quickly. I guess any thing is possible.
Bill

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Bodies
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 04:40:23 pm »
Bill819,
I can not post a link to the skull picture and article for that I apologize I can post an interesting link;.. www.jared.com
I am not sure the ability to click on a link is possible with each persona but I do believe hijacking clicks does occur.

I believe you are correct about England. when I was on Downing st. I had a He*l of a time just trying to function and was under a lot of pressure. Even the police there thought it was a joke so I didn't progress very far. Brighton was an interesting place as well.
Today Is Yesterdays Future.