dupa

Author Topic: A taste for Bill  (Read 2476 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
A taste for Bill
« on: July 15, 2009, 01:22:32 pm »
Bill,
Understanding is a great thing, but comprehending is another.
I need not point out your mistakes to others just to prove I am right, instead I need an outlet to nurture and grow a talent I have.
Please accept my mis-understanding of what is needed in this world and the petty things that do not matter in the end.
The things I saw should just be left alone unless I am gainfully employed and am instructed to use my talents.
I do see you, and other things.
I have tried to look for ways to contact you but was not allowed or could not find your e-mail.

Years ago I was subjected to things that rendered me unconscious in a sort of way, like a 'dogfight' far above in the sky.
But the cold data and 'thing' I was fighting did not know I was knocked down, I held on for far longer than most, I have a different perspective on things than ordinary computer users.

What I have seen would make people run, instead I went to school to understand more about my so called 'enemy'.
I do this on a budget of $718.00 a month plus about $50.00 in other value. My rent, extras are all within the confines of this money and I have done an exceptional job, I have had help now and then because people believed in me. I should be ashamed for not living up to what I am and what I am capable of.
I need to sell one of my computers because I have done somebody wrong and as usual, monetary punishment seems the way of justice these days, I am afraid to sell any computers because of the 'Blank' 'Allocation' of large sections of my HDD's, I do not know what happened.

This is my position (not explaining my mental state ) you can take it or leave it. I do not care nor do I have anything against you ,unless you are responsible for some of the things listed, then you should come forth and face me.

Regards,
J.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 12:24:43 am by One »
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
A taste for Bill
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 09:06:56 pm »
Bill,

Are you sure you didn't trace back to 820 AD, I realize this would change the depth but Good/Bad it is hard to know unless enlightened.

"Hard to see the dark side is" -Yoda

Regards,
J.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 12:26:09 am by One »

lightspeed

• View Profile
A taste for Bill
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 08:23:14 am »
one "if you dont mind me asking " do you build computers for people and sell them ?? ids that what you mean is someone didnt like something and is trying to sue you now ? just wondering , again answer only if it doesnt bother you to do so . [:)]

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
A taste for Bill
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 08:54:50 am »
L.S.,
No I have never received money for any computers I have built, acquired, or any other means.
I have given at least 5 or 6 working computers away, I gave parts a few times (motherboards ECT.)like caangel in this forum but he is the only stranger that I have done this for + it was not a fully functional computer, he needed the parts from his old comp to make it work
I have done somebody wrong in another way (physical) I believe I am not being treated fairly, but that's about all I have to say about that.

Getting the legal Key ## from MS is actually the hardest part

Regards,
J.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 08:56:11 am by One »