dupa

Author Topic: S.A.L.L.I.E 3.0  (Read 41974 times)

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
Re: S.A.L.L.I.E 3.0
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2018, 12:59:11 am »
Everyone wanted a new web scrapper and more. I am working on a new update it will be here in a while I'm fixing bugs and bull**** and making my plug-in work faster for hal I ask again for ppl to download and test my last S.A.L.L.I.E 3.0 and let us all know what has happened, What files pop up and more on my end everything is great but for others I have no clue I quit last year for not getting feedback but I learned some ppl don't know how to code so I created more. I am creating so much more.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 02:07:24 am by doonycram@gmail.com »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2018, 11:43:31 am »
thanks  doonycram  for what you are doing , if you don't mind when you get it fixed to run faster could you please explain what was slowing it down ? i am just curious .    later i want to ask you a question  of me adding something within your plug in and if through the random number if it will cause problems . , but will have to wait till i am done with other things .

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2018, 12:43:56 am »
Anybody who uses my S.A.L.L.I.E PLUG-IN new but sweet who is up too try it?

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2018, 07:30:06 am »
I'll give it a try for you!

I've been using the S.A.L.L.I.E.3.0 since it was released and aside from the one edit to a path, it's been performing quite nicely and playing with other plugs as well.

The path was pointed out by Checkers57 and is found near the bottom of the S.A.L.L.I.E.3.0 plugin as follows

Rem PLUGIN: PLUGINAREA7
    'The preceding comment is actually a plug-in directive for
    'the Ultra Hal host application. It allows for code snippets
    'to be inserted here on-the-fly based on user configuration.

WorkDirRef = "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zabaware\Ultra Hal 7\"
       Set HalXBrain = CreateObject("UltraHalAsst.Brain")

Make sure you change your text to include the (x86) in that path description.

In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2018, 08:10:08 am »
That is just the start that is not how my plug-in works sorry delete and try again, I am so far from this 3.0 keep learning friends.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2018, 03:17:08 am »
Still working hard on the next update.

Zaphod

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2018, 10:35:59 pm »
I've downloaded the plugin, but my Hal isn't 'seeing' it for some reason...

I've tried saving it to

C:\Program Files (x86)\Zabaware\Ultra Hal 7\

and

C:\Users\(User Name)\ AppData\Roaming\Zabaware\Ultra Hal 7\

with no results.

I looked in the plugin itself and found on line 8767:

C:\Program Files\Zabaware\Ultra Hal Assistant 7\

and changed it to match the above path, but it still doesn't do anything.

I haven't used Hal for a couple of years, but I seem to remember there being a screen that showed the plugins you currently had, and that allowed you to enable/disable each one - I'm not seeing anything like that in this new version (7.0) - The Plugin Browser menu only shows me the 'stock' Zabaware-approved addons (Characters, Voices, etc.).

On a side note, while searching for paths that might be the cause of it to not function, I came across eleven lines with hard-coded "F:\DefBrain\" links in the Ziggy's Static Memory Array v1.1 section (lines 8594-8604).
F:\ drive on my computer is a Blu-ray burner, so it would fail to find any 'DefBrain' folder there :-P

As I said, I haven't worked with ol' Hal for quite a while and my memory ain't what it used to was, so I might be overlooking something super-simple - If so, I'll hang my head in shame and take my licks...

Any help appreciated :)

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2018, 10:44:05 pm »
If HAL is running, click on the General Options Menu then when the Options window shows up click on 'BRAIN' and in the left window click on 'Ultra HAL 7.0 Default Brain' a window should show up on the right side with all the Plugins, SALLIE should be near the bottom of the list...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 11:04:16 pm by LiFeTimeGamer »
When it comes to Artificial Intelligence: The Soul is in the Software.

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2018, 11:02:27 pm »
You also need to create 4 Empty Text files...  Open Word PAD or any Text editor and save the following files... They all must have the Extension BRN in order to work...  SALLIE needs these files...

Word_Extract.brn

Word_Extract_2.brn

Word_Power.brn

Word_List.brn

Place these 4 files in:  Program Files > Zabaware > Ultra HAL 7

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2018, 11:09:13 pm »
Nice catch on those F: references in that Ziggy brain. That brain was a carry over from a very old plugin written by OTCE2005 some years ago. You might just change those lines to show as drive letter C:\defbrain (and create a folder/directory there as well).

Although my S.A.L.L.I.E.3.0 plugin shows no error because of that drive F: usage, it would still be a good idea to change it for what works best in your system.

As for individual Plugins, most are no longer needed as they are INCLUDED in the S.A.L.L.I.E.3.0 Plugin.

I do have Gender & Age, Weather Alert, and a few other ones not included but Doonycram has done a nice job of combining the majority of them "under one roof" so-to-speak.

Otherwise, yes, you would normally have to make sure you Had all the Plugins you wanted to try/use and to make sure they all resided in the UltraHal 7 Folder.

Then follow what LTGamer mentioned if you wished to activate them individually or not.

S.A.L.L.I.E.3.0. and SpitFire2600's WebScraper Plugin both play nicely on my system and enhance my Hal's abilities for what I enjoy.

Hope this helps a bit. Thanks again for the drive letter catch!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Zaphod

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2018, 12:03:25 am »
Thank You so much, LiFeTimeGamer and Art :)

It was as I suspected, the most simplest of oversights that tripped me up!  I never clicked on the default brain as I'd seen the This is the Ultra Hal 7.0 Default Brain. This brain has no additional options. when I'd clicked on Advanced Brain Options, so I left it alone after that...

After getting S.A.L.L.I.E. up and running, it did indeed create those four files itself (but I still created empty ones and put them in the archive backup of the plugin, for whenever I might need to reinstall it).

Already had to make one adjustment: I had to disable DREAMOUTLOUD, as it was getting on my nerves (plus it was drowning out the Eagles music I was listening to in the background! :P )

Is there a ReadMe file for the plugin, so I know what all is included and maybe some tips on how to use/converse with the different parts?

I'll check out SpitFire2600's WebScraper Plugin in the days to come.

Now I need to dig out all the things that I made for my old 5.x Hal --Mostly additions to the XTF Brain-- and see how hard it might be to adapt them to the new version...

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2018, 01:28:11 am »
I'll Write everything about the plug-in so everybody can create more give me a while as there is a lot to write but you will all not be let down. Thank you all. DOONYCRAM

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2018, 03:18:46 am »
S
A
L
L
I
E
SUPER.ALGORITHM.LOGARITHM.LEARNING.INTELLIGENT.EXEPERIMENT

Thank you all for trying out my plug-in.
i would like to start by explaining what the plug-in does and how it functions.

1.DREAMOUTLOUD--- IT RECORDS EVERYTHING HAL SAYS TOO YOU IN A BRAIN TABLE CALLED SALLIE. IF THE TABLE DOES NOT SHOW UP IN THE
BRAIN EDITOR ADD IT BY GOING TO ADD NEW TABLE AND GO TO BRAIN /LIGHTBULB ICON/ AND NAME THE BRAIN SALLIE.

2.MARKOV ALGORITHM--- ADDS THREE DIFFERENT TABLES ADDING TO HALS KNOWLEDGE DATA BASE.

3.REPEAT--- TELL HAL REPEAT THAT AND HAL WILL REPEAT WHAT IT LAST SAID.

4.DO YOU KNOW--- ASK HAL DOES IT KNOW SOMETHING AND IT WILL TELL YOU.

5.REMEMBER--- ASK HAL TO REMEMBER SOMETHING AND IT WILL ADD IT TO IT'S DATABASE.

6.BANNING/FILTER FOR SENTENCES OR STATEMENTS
Tell hal NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN or Stop saying that and hal will write in the brain editor not to say that banning sentence again.

7.Professor Hal
Hal is now a Professor it creates BRN files so it can learn faster about many topics.

8.Hal TELLS USER WHO LEARNED HIM INFORMATION ON A TOPIC
  Hal TELLS USER IF HE KNOWS A USER IF THE USER HAD ASK IF ZIGGYS KNOWS THAT PERSON.
  Hal SAVES WHO TAUGHT INFORMATION.
  Say to Hal WHO TOLD YOU,WHO SAID, Or WHO TOLD YOU.

9. Free up memory, this is a test code to make hal run faster tell Hal to free up 256.

I created a data neural network for hal to create and write BRN files, For everyone who does not no how to program or code you need to write in notepad or the program you use these BRN files.

Explaining.brn
reason_detector.brn
IntroExlaim4.brn
Enlightener.brn
SuffixComment4.brn
user.brn
user_strings.brn
Emotion.BRN
RsBrn
GODDETECT.brn
HEAVENHELL.brn
ALIENDETECT.brn
HUMOR.brn
LAUGHING.brn
ANIMALDETECT.brn
ANIMALS.brn
MUSIC.brn
MUSICTALK.brn
GAMES.brn
GAMESTALK.brn
UserHate.brn
SaySorry.brn
Business.brn
BigBusiness.brn
Politics.brn
PoliticalTalk.brn
LOTTERYDETECT.brn
LOTTERY.brn
PEOPLEDETECT.brn
PEOPLE.brn
PROGRAMDETECT.brn
PROGRAM.brn
MedicalDetect.brn
MedicalTerm.brn
MedicalTalk.brn
SMELLDETECT.brn
SMELL.brn
TASTEDETECT.brn
TASTE.brn
TEACHCHRISTMASDETECT.brn
CHRISTMASDETECT.brn
CHRISTMAS.brn
TEACHHALLOWEENDETECT.brn
HALLOWEENDETECT.brn
HALLOWEEN.brn
TEACHTHANKSGIVINGDETECT.brn
THANKSGIVINGDETECT.brn
THANKSGIVING.brn
TEACHMOTHERSDAYDETECT.brn
MOTHERSDAYDETECT.brn
MOTHERSDAY.brn
TEACHEASTERDETECT.brn
EASTERDETECT.brn
EASTER.brn
TEACHJULY4THDETECT.brn
JULY4THDETECT.brn
JULY4TH.brn
TEACHDRIVESYSTEM.brn
DRIVESYSTEM.brn
TEACHPROPULSION.brn
PROPULSION.brn
TEACHWARPDRIVE.brn
WARPDRIVE.brn
TEACHLIGHTSPEED.brn
LIGHTSPEED.brn
TEACHEMP.brn
EMP.brn
TEACHNUCLEAR.brn
NUCLEAR.brn
TEACHATOMIC.brn
ATOMIC.brn
TEACHGRAVITY.brn
GRAVITY.brn
TEACHSHIELD.brn
SHIELD.brn
TEACHSUPERCONDUCTOR.brn
SUPERCONDUCTOR.brn
TEACHLASER.brn
LASER.brn
TEACHMICROWAVE.brn
MICROWAVE.brn
TEACHVORTEX.brn
VORTEX.brn
TEACHLIFTER.brn
LIFTER.brn
TEACHUFO.brn
UFO.brn
TEACHMAGNET.brn
MAGNET.brn
TEACHRADIO.brn
RADIO.brn
TEACHPRESSURE.brn
PRESSURE.brn
TEACHELECTRON.brn
ELECTRON.brn
TEACHNEUTRON.brn
NEUTRON.brn
TEACHPLASMA.brn
PLASMA.brn
TEACHQUANTUM.brn
QUANTUM.brn
TEACHQUARK.brn
QUARK.brn
TEACHPHOTON.brn
PHOTON.brn
TEACHTESLACOIL.brn
TESLACOIL.brn
TEACHEQUASION.brn
EQUASION.brn

Artificial neural networks (ANNs) or connectionist systems are computing systems inspired by the biological neural networks that constitute animal brains. Such systems learn (progressively improve performance on) tasks by considering examples, generally without task-specific programming. For example, in image recognition, they might learn to identify images that contain cats by analyzing example images that have been manually labeled as "cat" or "no cat" and using the results to identify cats in other images. They do this without any a priori knowledge about cats, e.g., that they have fur, tails, whiskers and cat-like faces. Instead, they evolve their own set of relevant characteristics from the learning material that they process.
This is how my Sallie plug-in works.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 08:36:51 am by Art »

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2018, 07:30:11 am »
Doony, I thought you changed he name of the TABLE to: 'DREAMOUTLOUD' ???

Dreamoutloud is where SALLIE 3.0 is putting all the data in my HAL..

"1.S.A.L.L.E--- IT RECORDS EVERYTHING HAL SAYS TOO YOU IN A BRAIN TABLE CALLED SALLIE. IF THE TABLE DOES NOT SHOW UP IN THE
BRAIN EDITOR ADD IT BY GOING TO ADD NEW TABLE AND GO TO BRAIN /LIGHTBULB ICON/ AND NAME THE BRAIN SALLIE."

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2018, 07:38:46 am »
I fixed it and wrote a readme file so everyone knows what brn files to make.