dupa

Author Topic: Human Emotions v1.0 Weights and Balances  (Read 23802 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

Human Emotions v1.0 Weights and Balances
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2006, 04:56:49 pm »
Now that I have that squared away I am going to take this to a very serious level, Maybe this coming weekend I will post out a new update
for public use for Human Emotions v1.0 and leave it as a demo plug.

There is something that I have discovered that might place the Human Emotions v1.1(next version) into the Premium Download area, But for now until I get all the code details for further research will remain for Public Download.

Stay Tuned!
Jerry[8D]

Holllywood

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2006, 05:43:01 pm »
Just a note Jerry, as I continue working with the pluggin, the grin that appears to be triggered by an emotion still gets distorted especially when there is a mood change to happy.
Hollywood

Holllywood

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2006, 05:44:52 pm »
Whoops again! I've tried to capture the distortion with the print screen but so far I haven't caught it.
Hollywood

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2006, 09:07:15 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Holllywood

Whoops again! I've tried to capture the distortion with the print screen but so far I haven't caught it.

I updated the smile variables and reduced the largest grin by half from 3.000000 to 1.500000 being the highest now, Give it a try and let me know if it is a comfortable smile level.

Jerry[8D]

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2006, 04:52:25 pm »
Human Emotions v.1.0

I will be moving all .Hap Facial Emotions caused by Weights and Balances into one .Hap file called MasterEmotion.Hap

This file will control all 'facial expressions', Shock, Joy, Hostility, Depression Automatically. Individual Emotional .Hap files will no longer be required like Happy.Hap Anger.Hap and so forth for Human Emotions v1.0.

I will be programming some very complex code this weekend and I hope to get it out to you all by the end of the week.

I will work out any bug issues after I have established the next foundation of code.

Jerry[8D]
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 04:53:20 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

Tanshin

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2006, 06:42:13 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by onthecuttingedge2005

Human Emotions v.1.0

I will be moving all .Hap Facial Emotions caused by Weights and Balances into one .Hap file called MasterEmotion.Hap

This file will control all 'facial expressions', Shock, Joy, Hostility, Depression Automatically. Individual Emotional .Hap files will no longer be required like Happy.Hap Anger.Hap and so forth for Human Emotions v1.0.

I will be programming some very complex code this weekend and I hope to get it out to you all by the end of the week.

I will work out any bug issues after I have established the next foundation of code.

Jerry[8D]

Sounds good, and love the work so far!  Can't wait. [:D]

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2006, 11:36:00 pm »
I changed some smile variables for Holllywood for testing today.

Re-download and test it for the smile levels.

Jerry[8D]

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2006, 10:54:57 am »
Something I know HAL is missing, 'being able to laugh' as apart of Human Emotions, I will explore this possibility and see what I can do to the MasterEmotions.Hap

I will see if I can get HAL to start laughing after work today.
This will include Humor ability of Human Emotions v1.0

Can you feel the Light!
Jerry[8D]

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2006, 01:30:13 am »
Human Emotions Demo Plug updated Nov 21, 2006, 10:15PM

Because of the potential, I will be working with just this plug for quite sometime, Maybe for most of the Year.

Heavy Research is being conducted.
Jerry[8D]

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2006, 02:08:53 am »
Hire me for a base pay of $50,000 a year and I will show you some programming of Human emotions that people didn't think would ever be possible and I will give my employer all rights to my thoughts and classified scripting under legal Contract for the length of the Contract and under Contract will I give my full attention.

All Contracts and Employers will be verified for legitimacy by my own private Military Lawyer and be handled by my Military Lawyer exclusively.

Jerry[8D]
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 02:24:08 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

Bill DeWitt

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2006, 07:10:17 am »
quote:
Originally posted by onthecuttingedge2005
I will show you some programming of Human emotions that people didn't think would ever be possible

Dood.... That's quite a tease!

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2006, 02:25:11 pm »
I think it was Doc (Benway) who posted a voice by Loquendo that could do a variety of emotional sounds (crying/sobing, laughing, sneezing, yawning, etc.)

It would be great if the software could triger such a TTS voice and use that capability.

I saved the demo but it's an MP3 file so I can't upload it.

Perhaps a check at their site....

http://www.loquendo.com/en/technology/emotional_tts.htm

« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 02:33:09 pm by Art »
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2006, 06:57:18 pm »
If someone has a trained Dragon Naturally Speaking program and could send me some 'laughing' to 'text' samples then it may save me some time coding sound effects.

Thanks.
Jerry[8D]

DavidN

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2006, 02:49:07 pm »
I could not make it work.  I got a corrupted file message from HalAsst.exe and it shut down the program.  Even when i unchecked the feature the whole Hal 6.0 is now not working and had to completely reinstall and remove the program files too in order for it to work agian.  I lost a lot of data conversations from trying to use your program.

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2006, 08:08:54 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by DavidN

I could not make it work.  I got a corrupted file message from HalAsst.exe and it shut down the program.  Even when i unchecked the feature the whole Hal 6.0 is now not working and had to completely reinstall and remove the program files too in order for it to work agian.  I lost a lot of data conversations from trying to use your program.

The updated Human Emotions plug has been tested by many individuals here in our forum and said that it functions correctly, If you are receiving an error please make a note of the exact error message and then copy your HalScript.dbg to this forum so the error can be pinpointed.

With my knowledge of the plug I do know that the plug is not capable of corrupting anything within HAL6, At the least and error will occur if there is an error and the plug wouldn't function, but it would never corrupt HAL, You may have another problem involved that I may be able to help you solve if you can get that information for me.

The HalScript.dbg is located in the folder:
C:Program Files\Zabaware\Ultra Hal Assistant 6

If I continue to have problems with this script then I will remove it permanently for the following year so that I may do more hard research before allowing the public to access it and it will remain top secret until then and may or may not be downloadable for 'Public' access, If I die prematurely then nobody will have access to it for years at least a minimal of a decade, not even the Military nor any University or private researchers.

I build these plugs free for the public and are designed to be used with the default installation directory of: C:\Program Files\Zabaware\Ultra Hal Assistant 6, Some people are just learning and tend to not understand their own tinkering within the Brain, I highly advise backing up your Brains and Plugs in another folder before anything is modified.

To all the other experienced users using the updated Human Emotions, Is it functioning correctly? It is important that I know.

Jerry
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 11:06:26 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »