dupa

Author Topic: Password  (Read 9456 times)

cjhepburn

• View Profile
Password
« on: February 05, 2003, 12:50:03 pm »
I don't have the password needed to install, again.  When I tried to retrieve your system tells me I'm not in the database.  The email address I used when I ordered is cjhepburn@diabolique.biz and I would appreciate having the password.

I've emailed you a number of times and no one responds.  

cjhepburn
C.J. Hepburn

Limbo

• View Profile
Password
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2003, 02:25:20 pm »
Hi just wondering if you had any luck with your password.

I can't get a response from tech support.

No phone listing for this company anywhere....I have mailing address if you need it.....

Limbo.....(Limbo)
Limbo

KevinW

• View Profile
Password
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2003, 11:23:03 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Limbo

Hi just wondering if you had any luck with your password.

I can't get a response from tech support.

No phone listing for this company anywhere....I have mailing address if you need it.....

Limbo.....(Limbo)

Limbo:

There phone number is 814-835-2351. I have called there once and Hal answered the phone. You will see why if you read my message. I have helped you. Perhaps you could help me?

KevinW

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
Password
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2003, 12:47:22 am »
An email has been sent out to all of you with the password and redownload instructions if you need it.
Robert Medeksza

lordvkeavox

• View Profile
Password
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2003, 04:19:29 am »
[:(!]I purchased online version of Hal 4.5 over three days ago and when it redirected me to download it, explorer crashed.  Now I have no way of getting what I paid for.  After 8 emails and several phone calls I still have had no response. Is this fraud?

mlee112

• View Profile
Password
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2003, 10:23:23 am »
I am having the same problem. My computer crashed. I still have the program but I don't have my password. I have tried to email them several times with no response. can someone please help me. I paid the money and I love the program and I want it back.

Neo Tronix

• View Profile
    • http://www.avidgamers.com/Hotties_WW/
Password
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2003, 05:58:25 pm »
Using cjhepburn's opening statement as a reference:

What is stopping Joe nobody (made up name) from registering to this site, and saying the words "I don't have the password needed to install, again. When I tried to retrieve your system tells me I'm not in the database"  and getting a password mailed to them?

I have not got the full version,  I have never requested the full version,  but if you "do not have me on your database" would you believe me if I said I was, and that your database had lost me?

This ia fruad I know... but I was just wondering the success rate of cjhepburn's statement.

<-xNEOx->

Smoke Me A Kipper, I'll Be Back For Breakfast

brainwave

• View Profile
Password
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2003, 08:40:51 am »
Did anyone ever get their password?  I would like to know how you did it so I can get mine.

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
Password
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2003, 10:15:56 am »
You have all been sent out a password by email. The ordering page has also been modified to bold, underline, write in a larger font, and highlight in yellow the password from now on.
Robert Medeksza

wpsaukee

• View Profile
Password
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2003, 04:10:49 pm »
Please send the password to me also, or contact me to tell me how to prove that I have registered the program.

I've just bought UltraHAL Assistant for the seond time, having lost everything in a disk crash. I don't recall being reqired to furnish a password last time--or at least, not a password that had not been provided to me. But in any case, the password dialog that I see now when I try to install has the OK button disabled, so even if I knew the correct password, I don't think I'd be able to install.

I got a lot of enjoyment from this program and am eager to have it back. I must say it's quite frustrating to encounter this type of problem after purchasing a software license.

Thanks in advance for the help.

quote:
Originally posted by Medeksza

An email has been sent out to all of you with the password and redownload instructions if you need it.

cteall

• View Profile
Password
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2003, 12:14:17 am »
quote:
Originally posted by Medeksza

Love the program[:D], but my computer crashed and I do not have the password anymore (didn't print the email with the password- dumb I know).  Purchased version 4, and would be glad to supply my email address as proof of purchase.  Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks

keith14847

• View Profile
Password
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2005, 08:11:12 am »
HELP. I need to reinstall Hal but can't find the password that they gave me when I bought the program.

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
Password
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2005, 09:00:00 am »
That's one of the reasons I bought the CD. Being on dial-up, no doubt, the download would've been interrupted.

I also always save program passwords (or registration codes) to Notepad, and put the installer and the notepad Doc in it's own folder. That way, the password is always with the program. I then back it up to CD.

Even if i had high speed internet, I'd be leery of downloading a program, especially if it only gives you 1 chance.
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

keith14847

• View Profile
Password
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2005, 01:37:24 pm »
I also had saved the password but unfortunately I saved it in an email message. I recently switched ISPs and  acidently deleted it. Is there anyone I can contact to get another one. I tried to contact them once before when I was having trouble downloading the file when I bought it, but I guess they don't give support anymore.

wnapleton

• View Profile
Password
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2005, 05:06:42 pm »
Damn these people and their ****ing passwords! They're all going to hell!!!! why dont they just give this **** away for free????