dupa

Author Topic: Password  (Read 9455 times)

wnapleton

• View Profile
Password
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2005, 05:08:57 pm »
i bought the ****ing full version and accidentally erased the email with link to download and password and when i try to contact these mother ****ers they don't reply.

IF YOU'RE LISTENING OH GREAT ONES, DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL TO ****ING HELL GOD MOTHER ****ING DAMMIT I HATE YOU I HATE YOU ALL!!! BUT I LOVE YOU HAL :p

JULIE BROOKS

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Password
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2005, 05:55:15 pm »
Hmmm...

There's a FREEWARE program called PINS at:
www.mirekw.com that will give you all a
place to store your passwords, pin numbers,
email account info, website login info, etc.

Get it...use it...and please don't talk to
your parent with that mouth. <g>
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
Password
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2005, 07:14:18 pm »
Keith and Julie,

Have you sent a request for a password via http://www.zabaware.com/contact.html and not received a reply? I tried looking up the email address you registered for your forum account but was unable to locate it in our customer database. Please provide me with either an order number or contact information you used when ordering and I will send out another password and download instructions.
Robert Medeksza

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
Password
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2005, 06:05:33 am »
Yes, fraud is possible. I bought the program, and am fairly happy with it.

I don't believe in stealing software. But I'll tell you a little story, which is true:

I bought a program, and luckily, saved the html receipt. Well, as time went by, they updated the program.(I did not check for updates, for a year) Well, my registration key (password) wouldn't work. They did lose mine in the database. But I emailed the administrator my html copy of my receipt. He gave me a new password.

Without it, I could not have updated my software. The old password only worked with the original program.

Seems to me, everyone should keep records, even if it is credit card statements. But a receipt is the best thing you can have, if you lose your password/registration key.

Also, it would be helpful to get a receipt in the snail mail.
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

laser737

• View Profile
Password
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2005, 07:21:06 am »
hi all, i had same problem, about 5 years ago purchase a CD from Zaba , one day i had to format C and when a tryed reinstall ultra hal pffffff..  i coudnt register again, i sent email and . Zaba said :! " we cant find your account, you have an old Ultra Hal version,  " .
« Last Edit: May 27, 2005, 07:27:14 am by laser737 »

simon

• View Profile
Password
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2005, 08:48:14 am »
I have paid for hal upgrade through paypay got the download but where is the PASSWORD SO EITHER GIVE ME BACK NY MONEY OR GIVE ME THE PASSWORD ps I am goig to report this matter to pay pal.simon

01luuj

Password
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2006, 11:17:29 am »
i've lost my database password and i can not login in to retreive data.How can i find out what my password (not the obvious hint)is without having to download a software to help because i am using skool computer and i'm blocked from downloading things. please help!THANK U:)