Author Topic: HalVisionX Beta  (Read 190066 times)

raybe

• View Profile
HalVisionX Beta
« Reply #135 on: May 19, 2009, 06:01:15 pm »
Thanks for the quick reply Snowman,
Yes I do have the 2 downloads thanks. But hitting the enter key when I see those symbols I did not know about. But everything seems fine and I appreciate your time and efforts.
raybe

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
HalVisionX Beta
« Reply #136 on: May 19, 2009, 06:11:10 pm »
Hey ONE,

I'm looking up information on Doctor Watson.

You can run Doctor Watson by typing drwatson.exe, drwtsn32.exe or dwwin.exe (depending on the version of Windows) into the command prompt.

I don't understand how it works... I guess I'll have to crash something to find out for sure...[8D]
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 06:11:44 pm by snowman »
Live long and prosper or die trying.

snowman

• View Profile
HalVisionX Beta
« Reply #137 on: May 19, 2009, 06:24:09 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by raybe

Thanks for the quick reply Snowman,
Yes I do have the 2 downloads thanks. But hitting the enter key when I see those symbols I did not know about. But everything seems fine and I appreciate your time and efforts.
raybe

just in case i misunderstood something you said.... you don't press enter.... the HalVision program does this for you.... If I sound as though I'm being to careful, I'm sorry.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 06:24:39 pm by snowman »

tedathome

• View Profile
HalVisionX Beta
« Reply #138 on: May 19, 2009, 06:24:46 pm »
[:I] After I've been telling everyone that my ogg files won't work from the temp folder too. It still didn't work. I knew that I already had sp1 update and looked for 3.5 .net and couldn't find it, so went to msn. They repaired it and moved it to it's original location. Still, no luck.

ted

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
HalVisionX Beta
« Reply #139 on: May 19, 2009, 06:25:38 pm »
snowman,
ya didn't even know the Doc was with ya all the time ;)
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
HalVisionX Beta
« Reply #140 on: May 19, 2009, 06:33:40 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by snowman

Hey ONE,

I'm looking up information on Doctor Watson.

You can run Doctor Watson by typing drwatson.exe, drwtsn32.exe or dwwin.exe (depending on the version of Windows) into the command prompt.

I don't understand how it works... I guess I'll have to crash something to find out for sure...[8D]

I don't like giving a expensive and trial and error education away here free, as I still can't get over the change up in who owns what but it is sometimes good to share information and magik'  BGG

OH yea have you heard Doc Watson sing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqjFT65KAA0   [8D][:D][8D]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRGxbFmIni4&feature=related
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 07:02:48 pm by One »

snowman

• View Profile
HalVisionX Beta
« Reply #141 on: May 19, 2009, 06:36:02 pm »
tedathome,

just for spite, uninstall the HalVisionX, then reinstall it in the manner I said earlier.

snowman

• View Profile
HalVisionX Beta
« Reply #142 on: May 19, 2009, 07:11:44 pm »

That was entertaining... ONE
[:)]

tedathome

• View Profile
HalVisionX Beta
« Reply #143 on: May 19, 2009, 07:14:43 pm »
Well just tryed that and restarted. Still no luck. I'm burnt out on this for today. I'll put it on the back burner and re-read the entire thread. I'll try again in a few days. Thank you for you're patience snowman.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 07:15:29 pm by tedathome »
ted

raybe

• View Profile
HalVisionX Beta
« Reply #144 on: May 19, 2009, 09:17:26 pm »
Snowman, sorry for the misunderstanding and I hope I didn't confuse the issue. When I read your post I thought when the symbols showed up in the user text box I physically had to press enter no matter what I was inputting because the plugin over wrote everything else. But you use the symbols just as way to activate the Vision program so I should really wait until a response from Hal before I continue. Hope I'm not repeating myself and things you have made clear in past posts. Missed the boat somewhere.
raybe

durundal

• View Profile
HalVisionX Beta
« Reply #145 on: May 19, 2009, 10:58:03 pm »
I recently acquired Hal and tried out this plugin.  I downloaded both parts (using vista) and was able to get the .uhp file working fine (typing in :: to test), but I cant get the HalVisionX-Vista to work.  I downloaded the installer to the desktop, extracted the files using winzip/7zip, and tried running setup/HalVisionX to install (uninstalled after each failed attempt and tried even redownloading).  When I run the installer it seems like it installs ok, then it auto executes and I get the following message:

WindowsApplication1 has stopped working  windows can check online for a solution to the problem.  

I have tried restarting to see if it would make a difference but i still get the same error.  Can anyone help me get it working?

quote:
Originally posted by tedathome

[:I] After I've been telling everyone that my ogg files won't work from the temp folder too. It still didn't work. I knew that I already had sp1 update and looked for 3.5 .net and couldn't find it, so went to msn. They repaired it and moved it to it's original location. Still, no luck.

raybe

• View Profile
HalVisionX Beta
« Reply #146 on: May 19, 2009, 11:06:08 pm »
Just wondering if the replies can be altered in the uhp File (plug in) because I tried just slight modifications and Hal still repeats the original replies when HalVision finds me. Just curios if it is possible.
Can't thank you enough. Still just trying to fine tune it for me.
  Sorry but I just thought of something else. But what changes the sequences of the responses besides the case numbers I see because sometimes Hal will repeat same reply often. Hope its not asking too much.
raybe

snowman

• View Profile
HalVisionX Beta
« Reply #147 on: May 19, 2009, 11:52:00 pm »
raybe,
just post your plugin alterations ... like the whole plugin and I'll spot any trouble makers....[;)]

durundal,
Do have the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 on your machine?
If not then you will need to get it installed before this program will work. That will require you uninstalling Hal, installing the .NET Framework, and then Re-installing Hal..

If you already have that installed.... this is just an idea... kinda experimental... try downloading the HalVision-XP and installing it.
Either way, you still need to have the 3.5 SP1 Framework

Lightspeed is having the same problem as you are and we are in the process of figuring out this mystery...

Oh, by the way, welcome to the forum [:)]

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
HalVisionX Beta
« Reply #148 on: May 20, 2009, 01:15:16 am »
SNOOWMAAN,
Me thinks you got yo hands full :)
I tried to help but I have my own stuff that I am doing......

I hope for the best and be careful dude oops I mean SNOWMAN!

Man you are as busy as a cat coverin' crap!  LOL!!!

Ill put it this way, Raybe and I have had similar experiences when it comes to electronics, I have had to 'Image' a large amount of computers at the same time, pushing down from the server, all the computers were identical BUT! they all seemed to have something different in the fact that the problems DIFFER from computer to computer, You may be in that ridiculousnessly high number of 'configuration space' and are realizing what it takes to have a program work on so many different platforms and just what your worth.

So O.T.C.E. would probably be the man to request assistance from and maybe some people donate a few frog skins to him and his... relax everybody!

"Choose ye this day, to serve the Lord God who made you".
- MOSES 6:33[8D]
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 01:18:38 am by One »

Will and Mr Data :) :]

• Hi from Will and Mr Data :) :]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WillofNewZealand
HalVisionX Beta
« Reply #149 on: May 20, 2009, 01:17:43 am »
xp,
i'm still trying,
i went to internet cafe and got another copy of the 231mb in 3 min