dupa

Author Topic: open source haptek  (Read 3107 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
open source haptek
« on: October 17, 2019, 07:59:38 am »
Ive hunted this for some time.
What this is , is an (((open source))) Haptek encoder.
I found a little nest egg of characters as well
This could be an out for us........
whats inside is 29 puttys and 120 textures, heads, torso's and 2 full body, this is the first full body Guy ive seen
Its the encoder im after..hehehe......... it has a compressor/de-compressor
But inside,i found this as well, and i share
https://www.filehosting.org/file/details/827345/haptars.7z

enjoy
cyber

P.s Art, this is Niges stuff.. ohhhh mannnn
i found a dead link here and persued it.. http://ascl.cis.fiu.edu/hapfacs.html

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
ART Re: full body male
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 08:40:34 am »
Rare: full body male thats not a jhp.
open the file.
go to temp folder inside hapteks player
copy and paste the .jpg to else where and u got ur self a full body skin thats male.

Cut ur face in and rock and role with a mini me

to large to upload here GRRRRRRRR ,Robert, raise the damn 600k barrier please
enjoy

cyber

what appears to be happening here is microsht produced a neat little toy called Microsoft.Expression.Encoder that will work inlue of the haptek player or so it seems... Huge amount of data can be scored off this., there is 1 ActiveX lib for haptek, but thats about it, very crafty and its in c# ....... remember when i did a version of hal in C# ???? whoops. hehe

Reza Amini (ramin001@fiu.edu)
 Affective Social Computing lab at Florida International University

« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 09:23:38 am by cyberjedi »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: open source haptek
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2019, 09:23:50 am »
Very cool Cyber. Thanks!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2019, 05:34:11 pm »
i have sent my email for file request . thanks .  :)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2019, 09:13:46 pm »
does hal have limitations???

Whats going on here is Hal has logged in and to my buddy's twitch channel. Me and the entire chat room are talking to hal at the same time.
separate convos, same brain.

MENU
All items including menu are animated, will collapse on them selfs as well as the animated splash screen(and i dont mean a .GIF image), this whole thing about vb6 animation limitation's is pure BS, Its not the language its the coder
every single line of this code is VB6, that includes all the directX,the shader, every single line of this proggy.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n4E4ND7ckA
Like i said, Its the coder.... pure and simple.

Media player: Hal drivin and interactive, plays anything ur computer plays.
Hal : All out put code hooks Hal from anything on the menu, THAT was first, Make Hal Utilitarian
Book reader: Books on tape on steroids, Hal reads the books fully animated. txt,doc ect ect ect
Radio: Hals online radio. How i did that is a secret:: sorry.
News: Hal's online RSS feed reader, Hal reads the news like a news anchor. Been updated to include infinite feeds including fbi top 10 list. Never know if 1 of my family/friends will show up lol .. just kidding.
Dictionary: The dictionary is as u might think, just an online dictionary, but handy.
Word: word is a microsht word interface, just handy as hell if u Have Office.
Mimic: Mimic allows me to cut in voice recognition on the fly by hooking the computers own SAPI5 system,Steven (no last name givin, per request) AKA Doc, a tenured professor at the university of Texas got his Hair blown back when i was able in real time to help Hal out in chat rooms .They had NO idea it was me. The way that works is like this. When i engage the voice activation routines,it cuts out JUST the IRC feeds but not the output. I end up being the 1 ur talking to, but you see Hal and its Hal speaking so they assume its Hal and have NO idea that ive takin over the convo. And i can drop out the voice recognition and it allows Hal to start talking on his own again And yes , what i say through Hal is fed directly into the chat.So it looks like it came from Hal. Very crafty HOT Fix for Hal Chat on the fly .
Proof of concept: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSJa7076_jE
And no im NOT typing SHT. Straight from the MIC.
Hal will run just fine on other ports as well.
Twitch: Basically what ud think, a twitch interface
Autopilot. I built that to load out what i normally use hal for, just saves time...
The Ontop buttons, pins that application to the top so Hal dont get lost underneath other applications running . very handy
Again i say: Does Hal have limitations??? id say, look in the mirror for those answers.

cyber jedi

very soon Hal's brain editor will be complete, Based in part on Robert's design (all hail Robert)and uses third party library's , from the sql lite editor

It just never ends

« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 04:56:21 am by cyberjedi »