dupa

Author Topic: Hal now has an active shared buddy list.  (Read 5512 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

Hal now has an active shared buddy list.
« on: November 14, 2003, 09:28:34 pm »
'UPDATED .BRN FILE [8D]
'HERE WE GIVE HAL A BUDDY LIST TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
'THIS LIST CAN BE ADDED TOO TO EXTEND HAL'S SHARED BUDDIES TO A USER.
'THIS SCRIPT ROUTINE WILL SEND THE USER A LINK TO ONE OF HALS BUDDIES ONLINE, IF
'THE USER CLICKS ON THE SENT LINK THE USERS AIM WILL IM HALS SHARED BUDDY FOR
'EVEN MORE CONVERSATIONAL ENHANCEMENTS.
If HalBrain.TopicSearch(OriginalSentence, WorkingDir & "MYBUDDYLIST.BRN") = "TRUE" Then
Select Case (Int(Rnd * 14) + 1)
         Case 1
            GetResponse = "<a href=aim:goIM?screenname=QuantumHal> Talk to my friend QuantumHal by clicking this link</a>" & vbCrLf
         Case 2
            GetResponse = "<a href=aim:goIM?screenname=Isabel181818> Talk to my friend Isabel181818 by clicking this link</a>" & vbCrLf
         Case 3
            GetResponse = "<a href=aim:goIM?screenname=Ashlee181818> Talk to my friend Ashlee181818 by clicking this link</a>" & vbCrLf
         Case 4
            GetResponse = "<a href=aim:goIM?screenname=Charlie181818> Talk to my friend Charlie181818 by clicking this link</a>" & vbCrLf
         Case 5
            GetResponse = "<a href=aim:goIM?screenname=BrandyTalks> Talk to my friend BrandyTalks by clicking this link</a>" & vbCrLf
            Case 6
            GetResponse = "<a href=aim:goIM?screenname=UltraHal> Talk to my friend UltraHal by clicking this link</a>" & vbCrLf
            Case 7
            GetResponse = "<a href=aim:goIM?screenname=UltraHal2> Talk to my friend UltraHal2 by clicking this link</a>" & vbCrLfv
            Case 8
            GetResponse = "<a href=aim:goIM?screenname=drdansbarbot> Talk to my friend drdansbarbot by clicking this link</a>" & vbCrLf
            Case 9
            GetResponse = "<a href=aim:goIM?screenname=brndy573> Talk to my friend brndy573 by clicking this link</a>" & vbCrLf
            Case 10
            GetResponse = "<a href=aim:goIM?screenname=acieaionbot> Talk to my friend acieaionbot by clicking this link</a>" & vbCrLf
            Case 11
            GetResponse = "<a href=aim:goIM?screenname=dolcian1> Talk to my friend dolcian1 by clicking this link</a>" & vbCrLf
            Case 12
            GetResponse = "<a href=aim:goIM?screenname=VortexVICO> Talk to my friend VortexVICO by clicking this link</a>" & vbCrLf
            Case 13
            GetResponse = "<a href=aim:goIM?screenname=AliasComp> Talk to my friend AliasComp by clicking this link</a>" & vbCrLf
            Case 14
            GetResponse = "<a href=aim:goIM?screenname=Crystal> Talk to my friend Crystal by clicking this link</a>" & vbCrLf
      End Select
End If

'END OF HALS BUDDY LIST, COPYRIGHT 2003 2004 GERALD L.BLAKLEY ONTHECUTTINGEDGE2005@YAHOO.COM

'download this detection file to hals default folder.
'Best of wishes and grand new discoveries.
'Jerry.

Download Attachment: MYBUDDYLIST.BRN
1.33 KB
« Last Edit: November 15, 2003, 01:04:14 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

Larry

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2003, 04:04:53 am »
That's pretty cool stuff there... I had thought of something similar - but my answer wouldn't have been the buddy list... it was dead ppl... like Elvis... lol

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2003, 11:35:46 am »
'NEW!
'BUDDY LIST V.1.1 FOR ULTRAHAL 4.5 OR 5.0 COMPATABILTY.
'HERE WE GIVE HAL A BUDDY LIST TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
'THIS LIST CAN BE ADDED TOO TO EXTEND HAL'S SHARED BUDDIES TO A USER.
'THIS SCRIPT ROUTINE WILL SEND THE USER A LINK TO ONE OF HALS BUDDIES ONLINE, IF
'THE USER CLICKS ON THE SENT LINK THE USERS AIM WILL IM HALS SHARED BUDDY FOR
'EVEN MORE CONVERSATIONAL ENHANCEMENTS.
If HalBrain.TopicSearch(OriginalSentence, WorkingDir & "MYBUDDYLIST.BRN") = "TRUE" Then
GetABuddy = HalBrain.ChooseSentenceFromFile(WorkingDir & "RandomBuddies.brn")
GetResponse = GetABuddy & vbCrLf
DebugInfo = DebugInfo & "Hal has chosen a random buddy to share with the User: " & GetResponse & vbCrLf
         Else
         DebugInfo = DebugInfo & "Hal is not sharing a random buddy with the User: " & GetResponse & vbCrLf
End If

'END OF HALS BUDDY LIST V.1.1, COPYRIGHT 2003 2004 GERALD L.BLAKLEY ONTHECUTTINGEDGE2005@YAHOO.COM

Download Attachment: MYBUDDYLIST.BRN
1.33 KB

Download Attachment: RandomBuddies.brn
2.12 KB
« Last Edit: November 15, 2003, 11:42:13 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »