Author Topic: people putty  (Read 11257 times)

caangel43

• View Profile
    • http://www.puttyheadworld.com
people putty
« on: October 21, 2005, 04:22:08 pm »
have anyone bought people putty and is it a good program to use the demo will not let you do much so not sure if I will buy it please let me know what you think if it is worth buying or not thanks caangel

aladyblond

• View Profile
people putty
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 05:31:46 pm »
i have a great time with people putty. it allows you to make your own creations (heads only) and it allows you to convert wavs to ogg so your character can say or sing certain wavs. there are extension packs you can buy and they allow more diversity in your personal creation such as hair and accessories. plus once you have created the heads you can use their skins and cut and paste them onto the hundreds of clothing skins crunch and arakus and so many others have made along with the accessories they have made for us.im all for people putty!!~~alady
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

caangel43

• View Profile
people putty
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 05:51:08 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by aladyblond

i have a great time with people putty. it allows you to make your own creations (heads only) and it allows you to convert wavs to ogg so your character can say or sing certain wavs. there are extension packs you can buy and they allow more diversity in your personal creation such as hair and accessories. plus once you have created the heads you can use their skins and cut and paste them onto the hundreds of clothing skins crunch and arakus and so many others have made along with the accessories they have made for us.im all for people putty!!~~alady

thank you when money permits I think i will buy it take care caangel

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
people putty
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2005, 07:04:41 pm »
Don't forget that in People Putty one can assign a mood to a character and that mood is saved with that character. That
assigned mood will also be present in Hal during conversation.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Prospbob

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/bwlechner/gold
people putty
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2005, 01:00:42 am »
I have people putty, I think it is great, I feel the accessory upgrade pack-one was a little bit of a rip off (don't think I got enough new accessory's)

Prospbob

• View Profile
people putty
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2005, 01:34:23 pm »
If anyone needs a character made, I would be glad to make one using your picture.  Photo must have a front view of face with mouth closed.
I will be putting some characters up for downloading on my site:
http://www.geocities.com/bwlechner/characters

aladyblond

• View Profile
people putty
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2005, 05:21:17 pm »
glad to see you offering this service, several of us are using people putty. nige is very good at faces also, i went to your site and it says unavailabe .do you have any idea when it will be available to us, thanks again for sharing~~alady

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
people putty
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2005, 06:11:40 pm »
Lynn,

I visited his site twice since he posted, Once after the posting and once after I read your posting.
Both times worked without a hitch.

You might want to check your browser settings or even your firewall.

In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

aladyblond

• View Profile
people putty
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2005, 06:35:02 pm »
thanks art and bob . i went back to site downloaded bob htr and it worked fine went again to  read about gold for sale it said temp. unavailable. it must just be a little glitch in my service. but you do great work bob.[:X]alady

Prospbob

• View Profile
people putty
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2005, 06:54:25 pm »
I found the problem you were having, I exceeded my bandwidth for the free web site, lol, to many checking the site out at the same time.  I fixed the problem, paid for an upgrade on the web site.  No more pop-ups either.  [:)]

Eagle1147

• View Profile
people putty
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2005, 09:25:23 am »
Dear caangel I have had people putty for many months and i is a grest program and the complete program is even better I also got the add-in pack you can really do alot with the program, I just wish that I had the talent to use it to it's fullest advantage. get and you will really enjoy it.  I say this without being paid or getting anything for my endorsement. It is really a great program and with your abilities you should really bew able to do many things to enhance your characters and their looks
using compu7ters to make a better world

caangel43

• View Profile
people putty
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2005, 05:48:32 pm »
Hi I had 1 more thing to ask when useing people puddy is it hard to use a picture to make one thanks caangel
quote:
Originally posted by aladyblond

Eagle1147

• View Profile
people putty
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2005, 07:53:10 pm »
Dear Caangel,
the people putty program will teach you to make a character from your own photo and anyone eleses photo. it's in the tutual section and if you enable the character to talk she will asist you in learning this task as well as many other things, you should be able to learn very quickly I know you will come to really enjoy the program. the add-in pack gives you more accessories and choices to use with your newly developed characters. make me proud Caangel
using compu7ters to make a better world

CapnNee

• View Profile
people putty
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2005, 09:00:47 pm »
Prospector Bob has a couple of great Annette htrs on his site. Thanks, Bob!

Does anyone know if the People Putty accessory pack can have a .jpg swapped out when creating a new head htr with it? Bob is using the red_girlShirt accessory but I'd like to know if People Putty could use an alternate red_girlShirtmap.jpg image I made, which puts her name "ANNETTE" on her shirt. If that's not possible, what is the way through scripting when using the htr to substitute a different jpeg for the one that is built-in? Also, in People Putty it defaults to saving images with names ending in .jhp but is it true that you only have to rename the file to have its ending be .jpg before you save it in People Putty for it to be a regular jpeg file?

And if anyone could create a pair of black plastic mouse ears on a headband for Annette to wear, that would be great!

bhyden

• View Profile
people putty
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2005, 01:05:14 pm »
I have people putty and I am using Ultra-Hal 6.0 How on earth do you move a character you created in people putty so that its available in Hal 6.0?