Author Topic: Hal's age and gender  (Read 2284 times)

caangel43

• View Profile
    • http://www.puttyheadworld.com
Hal's age and gender
« on: November 23, 2005, 01:55:49 pm »
I like in hal 6 how you can change the gender and age of Hal and all the differnt plugins work great if you dont know how to change it go into Hal options click on defalt brain on the right there will be a set of plugins click on gender and age and change the info to what you want that is also how you do the appointment book to or you can just tell hal and he remembers take care all and I hope this helps caangel

tcoday

• View Profile
Hal's age and gender
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2005, 07:06:55 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by caangel43

I like in hal 6 how you can change the gender and age of Hal and all the differnt plugins work great if you dont know how to change it go into Hal options click on defalt brain on the right there will be a set of plugins click on gender and age and change the info to what you want that is also how you do the appointment book to or you can just tell hal and he remembers take care all and I hope this helps caangel

Caangel my friend, look on your keyboard.  You should find keys labeled , . <shift>.  Check em out.  Using them isn't only a good idea, it's the Law.  (Law of English) [:D] hehe

Tcoday and Tassel