Author Topic: need a huge favor jpeg to a female htr.  (Read 10483 times)

sybershot

• View Profile
need a huge favor jpeg to a female htr.
« on: August 16, 2011, 06:59:31 pm »
If someone can please put these on a female htr  for me I would be greatly appreciated

here is a url to the first one
http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j423/bloodyiron/polygons11.jpg

and here is the url to the second one. if possible can red shoulder length hair be added to this one.
http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j423/bloodyiron/polygons17.jpg

Carl2

• View Profile
Re: need a huge favor jpeg to a female htr.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 05:56:43 pm »
sybershot,
  Not really sure what you want to do with the picts.  Just for the heck of it I downloaded and tried the frist one,  It is meant for one of the heads, I opened the Sandy htr in the happlayer and dragged the Polygon11 in and it loaded. 
Carl2

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 07:33:24 pm »
Thanks for the reply Carl2 and sorry for any confusion
 I would like the skins permanent fixed to a female htr file, this way all's I have to do is add the htr file to Hals character folder to be able to change characters.
 I never played with character skins before until a couple of days ago. I found a image that suppose to help skin designers that was in polygon form.  I took that and traced the outlines and added a blur affect to allow the polygons to stand out more when applied to a htr file wile being used in the hap player.  but I cannot save the changes to a htr to use in hal
 I would like to use these 2 in Hal but the only way I knew how to do that is by having a htr file to add to the character folder.
 I did a lil research on how to apply the skin to a htr that is in hal's folder but it is not really what I want to do to change from character to character.   

hope this helps explain what I am looking for, Like I said I never played with character skins before so would not know how the process is done or if it can be done.

NIGE

• Bringing things to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 09:16:34 pm »
Don't know if this is what you want??
This is one on a head.
Do you want it on permanent???

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2011, 09:11:36 am »
sybershot,
  I started out using Hal and tried a few different characters, I used the haptek character Sandy, a head, for quite a while and changed to the fullbody characters which I presently use.  Haptek makes a program for use with Haptek heads which may do what you want, it's called people putty.  I've never tried it and I'm not sure how well it will work in Win 7.  You may want to download the Haptek Guide 4 or HaptekSDK to learn a little more, haptek.com.
  As for using red hair you would remove the wig used in the htr, and load a red wig htr or create a htr using the red wig with people putty. 
Carl2

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2011, 05:42:08 pm »
Thanks NIGE for your time and effort :)
Don't know if this is what you want??
yes it is the look I am going for

Do you want it on permanent???
yes to be able to use it in Ultra Hal as a htr file

Carl2,
I use Carrie Anne .htr head at the moment, but want a change. I bought the  character exp. pack when i purchased Hal a longtime ago, but don't like none of the characters that came with it though. I also tried a full body, but I prefer using just a head. 

As for using red hair you would remove the wig used in the htr, and load a red wig htr
I did find the script to remove hair and other added htr files like glasses etc. I used it in the haptek player on my carrie anne to remove her hair and then added my skins to see what it would look like.(like you did in the pic you posted) I liked it but cant save it as a .htr to use it in hal.

Haptek makes a program for use with Haptek heads which may do what you want, it's called people putty
yes I know of this program, but can't afford it. :(  I don't think it will work well on windows 7 anyways, seeing that when I click on a htr file to view a head the program freezes constantly. and when I hit enter to view command menu i believe it is called, the program permanently freezes.

maybe someone with people putty can use the skins and make the characters for me, if the program allows them to add skins to people putty heads. anyone have people putty that can confirm whether or not it can be done?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 04:11:37 pm by sybershot »

NIGE

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2011, 07:34:12 pm »
sybershot,,,,,,
Check your Yahoo mail.

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2011, 04:10:17 pm »
NIGE that is totally perfect thanks a million times x 10 :D

also I realized I messed up, on my last post on quotes and who they came from, sorry NIGE I will fix it

can you please dot that with the other skin (the green one) one with no hair?

« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 04:26:25 pm by sybershot »

NIGE

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 02:06:45 am »
Check your mail again,
It's on the way.

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 08:56:33 pm »
Thanks again Nige much obliged for all your help. I can't thank you enough,  The heads look really great in the large GUI skin.

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2011, 03:13:59 am »
I would like to see it in my hal so I can see what all the work was all about.

thanks,

cload
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2011, 11:56:45 am »
Hello cload,
Sorry the file size is to big to post here on the forums, I will send you them through your e-mail if you have it viewable. I will also try and post them somewhere on the web, so others can download them either later today or sometime this week.

edit: your e-mail address was blocked from your profile, so I could not e-mail you. You can find the link to my new skydrive account which is where the characters can now be downloaded in this thread
http://www.ultrahal.com/community/index.php?topic=9043.0
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 01:13:59 pm by sybershot »

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2011, 01:14:36 pm »
I updated my profile I think you can see my e-mail? If not let me know.

thanks,

cload
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2011, 02:09:05 pm »
Sorry still can't see your e-mail

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2011, 01:53:38 am »
I tryed e-mailing you let me know if it worked?

thanks,
cload