dupa

Author Topic: Let's Try This One Again  (Read 8074 times)

jackgephart

• View Profile
Let's Try This One Again
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2009, 04:30:49 am »
No takers huh? Out with the old in with the new I guess is the saying...
I promise I'm not asking for any money or nothing, if there was just some way to get my website back up and running, I would be very happy. Just if someone has some know how to start up a web page, and make it so it could be able to do more than the links up above, that would be great.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 10:29:36 am by jackgephart »

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Let's Try This One Again
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2009, 10:36:55 am »
Jack, I see from the gallery of heads that if you click on one of the thumbnails it takes you to the full size image.  I noticed you can add comments to the image, so how about you make a comment on each one which includes the link to the actual download ?

Would that be sufficient ?

Take a look at your 'Adam' character, see how I added the link...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 10:45:32 am by freddy888 »

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
Let's Try This One Again
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2009, 12:31:35 pm »
Are you looking to have someone host your work on their site? Or do you want a personal site? How much space do you need?

If you want your own personal site I think http://www.tripod.lycos.com/ is very good and easy to use. Just choose their free plan and design your site with their online templates. Then add links to your www.jackgephart.lycos.com (or whatever) site to your skydive account. It's actually pretty easy. No html needed. And knowing how well you can use picture software this will a snap for you to learn.

I just tested the site site out and I think it will work for what you want.

The only draw-backs is that it includes some adds, not many.

Live long and prosper or die trying.

jackgephart

• View Profile
Let's Try This One Again
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2009, 01:00:13 pm »
Ok, thanks guys. Freddy That sounds like a good plan, but I don't really like what the skydrive pages look like. So snowman's idea looks worth checking out. Thanks for all of your good ideas.

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
Let's Try This One Again
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2009, 01:20:38 am »
A site that had all the skins, plugins and heads with thumbs would be cool. I would add my stuff to a site that had an easy to use layout. I have a couple of characters and a couple of skins I could contribute. I hope you can get things going Jack. You have too much work to not be able to let people enjoy it.
When a child is born without a soul...