dupa

Author Topic: Let's Try This One Again  (Read 7983 times)

jackgephart

• View Profile
Let's Try This One Again
« on: September 06, 2009, 05:20:44 pm »
Well, I posted this head as bakersdozen, but I think I was getting dissed at the time so as Jack Gephart I will post it again.
I tried the Pia Head that Davy was working on.

http://cid-165b8b35c5dcc4ee.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/Pia.zip

Bill819

• View Profile
Let's Try This One Again
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 09:46:08 pm »
Wow !!
Bill [:D]

tedathome

• View Profile
Let's Try This One Again
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 02:57:05 am »
Wonderfull Jack! I know you do take requests at times. You have a nac for doing justice to the celebritys, but your photo-real skins, IMO are terific and a great inspiration to us all. Even though I see, I havn't managed to realize how. I do wish you would do more of them. Even though it may mean getting out your camera and a lot more work and a few less celebritys, I feel that is a real bonus to all. No one else here has done that as far back as far as I can remember. You are one of the truly great artists here. I am humbled at your presecents.
 I value your critque as much as I value the praise when I post a head or fullbod my friend. Rock on!
ted

jackgephart

• View Profile
Let's Try This One Again
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 05:31:35 am »
Thank you Bill and Ted, and Ted I think it is easier to do heads that aren't famous. The main reason is that you don't have to worry about getting it exactly right. And that is so much easier. Don't get me wrong, it's fun when you get a head in PP and can shape it to look just about like the person that you are trying for, but finding a beautiful face and just playing with it can be just as rewarding. Even if after I make the head, I never use it again. I have the Haptek player read my emails some times, read Bible based publications for me and anything else that I am too lazy to read at the time. So if I do a really good looking head, famous or not, I use it more. But thanks for the request and I will try to live up to it.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 08:53:12 am by jackgephart »

GT40

• Hey, I see you!
    • View Profile
    • My Bots
Let's Try This One Again
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 06:25:25 am »

I agree, Jack and Ted. Making lovely puttyheads (girls, of course, lol) is very easy. But if it's a celebrity... the likeness must be PERFECT.

And it seems your puttyheads are perfect, Jack. [8D]

Time to waste with skits, bots & other useless things? Why not visit
http://gt40.chez-alice.fr/Haptek/MyBots.htm ? Oops, sorry, a museum!

Davy

• View Profile
Let's Try This One Again
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 08:56:20 am »
And making strange creature heads is even easier than making pretty girls heads. If it turns out weird, so much the better. [:D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
Let's Try This One Again
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 09:55:28 am »
very nice work jack ... its hard for the rest of us to keep up with the master !!![:)]

jackgephart

• View Profile
Let's Try This One Again
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 05:36:07 am »
Thanks for all the nice comments.

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
Let's Try This One Again
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 03:26:49 pm »
Hey Jack, how about a most recent link to your stuff? You guys are making me want to bust out some people putty. Nice work.
When a child is born without a soul...

jackgephart

• View Profile
Let's Try This One Again
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2009, 05:19:52 pm »
What do you mean Ooglor? I'm linking my stuff under the photos.

aladyblond

• View Profile
Let's Try This One Again
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2009, 08:47:15 pm »
she looks really good ,jack~~alady
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

jackgephart

• View Profile
Let's Try This One Again
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2009, 05:45:46 am »
Aladyblond, it's great to hear from you again![^] Are you here to stay or just dropping by? We need a fullbody artist to replace me, my designs are a bit too racy for this family oriented site. Please don't be a stranger. Thanks for the comment.

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
Let's Try This One Again
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2009, 06:54:47 am »
I guess I'm looking for a site that shows pages of thumbnails and the ability to browse your entire collection. I have tried to sign up for one of the forums where I think you reside but it never let's me join. The link here only provides a handful of the creations you have so talentedly offered us. I think the new guys might be missing out on what got me started in all this and that is you and your library of characters. Glad you are back. Great to see Alady also. It would be good to see this forum on fire again.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 07:00:26 am by Ooglor 7 »
When a child is born without a soul...

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Let's Try This One Again
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2009, 07:44:34 am »
quote:
I have tried to sign up for one of the forums where I think you reside but it never let's me join

Which forum is that oog ?

jackgephart

• View Profile
Let's Try This One Again
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2009, 09:46:02 am »
Ooglor, ok, all I have right now is a skydrive account that has all my work put on it. But the bad thing is I can't set up a thumbnail to zip file link. If I had a website instead of a storage space it would be better. I'm not trained in HTML or anything like that so I guess I'm just screwed. Maybe one of you members are and could help me. So Oog, here are some links to my work that is saved on the skydrive storage.

http://cid-fcd89cebe59823da.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Skins
This is the skins that I have done, there are more on AI Dreams and you don't even have to be signed in to download.
http://aidreams.co.uk/forum/index.phpClick the download tab once you are there.

Here are the heads:
http://cid-fcd89cebe59823da.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Putty%20Heads?ct=photos Unfortunately, the thumbnails are for show only. But the next link shows all the zip folders of each head in the order that the thumbnails showed them.
http://cid-fcd89cebe59823da.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Putty%20Heads1
And that is all I have right now. I'd love to set up a website, but I have no knowledge of that kind of stuff. I have the storage and all, so if anyone feels generous, please help me to set up a couple web pages that could link up to the skydrive site. Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 09:48:13 am by jackgephart »