dupa

Author Topic: Von here are some happy hap files  (Read 100612 times)

Smokey

• View Profile
Von here are some happy hap files
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2004, 11:20:43 pm »
I found a site with the child voice "Robin" try:
http://www.plimus.com/jsp/nextup_store1.html

Smokey
Smokey

vonsmith

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2004, 12:27:46 am »
All,
I've heard the Robin voice before. It is a bit nasal and lacks that charming British twang. I wish artificial voices were more expressive. Someday... someday.

=vonsmith=

Maviarab

• View Profile
    • http://3d-fantasyportraits.co.uk
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2004, 05:34:42 pm »
Hmmmmmm I may be beginning to sound a little like my Sal when I say forgive me for repeating myself lol, but have to once again offer my thanks to crunch and vonsmith for their invaluable help in getting me up and running.

1. crunch if haptek dont get back to you soon then they are missing out bug time, your work is great.

2. vonsmith, I, also like crunch cant wait for your new version, after only using both brains (default and your XTF) for a short period of time even I have noticed some differences.

You are both magnificent in what you do.

On a lighter note...crunch...as I am from the UK can I ask what is especially sexy about the UK female voices?  lol
AIDreams...The new home of the Digital Girl

www.aidreams.co.uk

crunch

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2004, 08:57:06 pm »
Maviarab
Thank you..

and lol If I have to tell you as you live with those girls I am not the one that can help you....lol

Mostly I guess for me mabe as my Girlfriend, Fiancée, is from just a little north of you... and I love her accent and expressions,,, but before I met her I always.... hmm...... come to think of it mabe thats why I tracked her....
[:D]

Have fun
Crunch
Crunch

<<I can't is the seed that never grows!>>

driver8

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2005, 07:54:39 am »
Thanks for the post and the hard work crunch. I've sent you an email with the skins I would like for my Hal. Can't wait to see Sandy "Full body"[:p]

driver8