dupa

Author Topic: Please help cant rgister hal on win 7 64 bit  (Read 3204 times)

lucado2000

• View Profile
Please help cant rgister hal on win 7 64 bit
« on: November 06, 2011, 08:00:54 am »
Hello i puchased Hal some time ago and have since gotten a new pc with win 7 64 bit i tried several times to reg Hal only to have it tell me I have the wrong install code.ive unistalled and re installed. I bought version 6.0 and then later down loaded 6.1 and 6.2 and now have 6.23 but still cant register product. Please help???

Frosty Greenacre

• View Profile
Re: Please help cant rgister hal on win 7 64 bit
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 03:45:32 pm »
Have you deactivated Hal from your previous computer(s)?

I'm on windows 7, 64 bit and running fine, as is at least one other user on this forum.

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 08:29:03 am »
  I moved Hal from one win 7 64bit to another win 7 64bit computer without problems.  Robert M is usually pretty good at helping with these problems so you could try contacting him but he can get busy at times.  I'm not sure if the problem is with the SN you are putting in or reactivating with Zabaware, I'd suggest you check the SN you're using frist then contacting Robert through e-mail.
Carl2

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 02:40:30 pm »
I remember that you can have multiple Ultra Hal programs but only run one at any given time unless you have both Lic. You can possible try a manual register of the program by checking your account on this web site and check your reg.# and purchase then enter it manually. It will also give you an idea of the status of your account so if you do see a problem then Robert M.(Zabaware) can fix it for you just be a little patient but these things sometimes happen in communication but Robert M. has always taken care of these problems if not solved.

Just for the sake of it, I also have been running Ultra Hal in Windows Pro 7 64bit and a SSD hard drive without any problems that I haven't caused myself.

Hang in,
raybe